• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling TopMemeTemplates.com | Meme Creation and History Website

BlakenFist

Frustrated Engineer!
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2020
EVER THOUGHT OF BECOMING FAMOUS JUST BY POSTING MEMES?
WELL, NOW IS THE FU***** TIME!
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
  1. DOMAIN ( Valid till 5/10/2021)
  2. Litespeed Hosting | 2GB Ram ( Valid till 13/10/23)
  3. Fully Built website using WordPress, Just insert your Meme templates and Let the Fun Begin.
  4. A Girlfriend if you don't have one ( Girls Love Meme makers and you will be the creator of Meme makers! :LOL:)
You can purchase this website only for the domain name for all I care.

meme template.PNG

WHY AM I SELLING?
Don't really have time for this currently. You have to keep updated with most memes and find a non-watermarked Template (to look Good).

WILL I TEACH YOU HOW TO USE IT?
Yeah definitely. As long as you know WordPress basics like basic theme customization and creating a post.

WHICH PLUGIN DO I USE TO GENERATE MEMES?
Sorry but Secret!

WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE COST?
The Domain and Hosting Renewal. Other than that I would really suggest you to do marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram for Increased traffic.

WHAT IS THE CURRENT TRAFFIC?
No idea! Not yet connected to Analytics and not enough content as of now!

ABOUT THE SITE (Features):
  • Meme Information Website (Example- )
  • Memes can be made by the user ( Logged in not require) Test it here for yourself-
  • The website is built using WordPress
  • Easy Customization
  • Everyone Loves Meme
  • Top Meme Templates is a good Searched keyword by meme-makers all over the world.
  • If you want you can make meme template packs available to download for the users by giving a short URL to earn
  • Monetize with Adsense ( Even Google loves memes)
  • Feature to add watermark to the memes made by your website

Domain- Tuscow Domains and it will Expire on 5/10/2021
I will give you the domain management account or the Auth Code whichever you prefer!

HOSTING DETAILS:
  • LITESPEED SERVER
  • 2GB RAM
  • CPANEL
  • VALID TILL 13/10/23
  • UNLIMITED BANDWITH
  • 9.54 TB STORAGE
  • 10 MB/s IO USAGE
  • SHARED HOSTING
I will give you my hosting account if you want at no extra cost!

(Although I would suggest going for a good VPS is you have the money)
I can also transfer the Website to your Hosting for free!

PRICE = $250
(Negotiable, especially if you are only interested in the Domain Name )

PAYMENTS:
  1. UPI
  2. Paypal - PayPal Friends and Family. Otherwise, $11.30 will be added as a PayPal fee

SUPPORT
Yeah, I will provide you support for a Week for sure and after that, it depends if I have the time or not.

I will teach you the basics or solve your questions on how to use the website via Google Meet/ Skype/ Zoom/ Discord... where ever Screen Sharing is available! But after purchasing.
Before Purchasing I can Only say " It's based on WordPress and you don't need any coding skills to operate it!"

Refund: due to the nature of transferring files and domain there's No Refund once everything has been transferred so make sure to ask all the questions before you buy it.
If you have any Questions Regarding the site feel free to hit me up!

Edit- Removed Domain name as it is Sold....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yonaliochoa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock