• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Domain coursereseller.com

daily traffic?
I bought it recently. I didn't get the chance to measure. So I cannot tell anything about that. If you need any other information you can ask.

daily traffic?
Okay, as of your concern I tried to look for the organic traffic I was getting for this particular domain. It seems like I am getting like 80-90 hits a day on average. As am looking through it so far I can see the most hits I got in one day is around 257 if I am not wrong.

high price may be
I can understand. I am considering the free hits I get for the name, the domain extension, also the keyword you will be getting with the domain. Would you like to help me by saying how much do you think the price should be in DM?

The traffic could be bot/web crawler traffic. Best to use google analytics which doesn't report those hits.
Nice 2 keyword domain tho.

The traffic could be bot/web crawler traffic. Best to use google analytics which doesn't report those hits.
Nice 2 keyword domain tho.
Although it could be I think if you don't have any content to get it on SERP you should not get search bots. Also I am now getting around 100-120 Visitor per day. And by their IP it seems like they are real human visitors.

If you don't mind having to pay a 10% to 15% commission fee I'd recommend listing it on sedo.com

It's a really good domain and I'd be interested in it myself tbh but can't currently justify spending that sort of amount on a potential new project at the moment.

Good luck with selling it.

Reactions: simpax3 and ELLIO7
If you don't mind having to pay a 10% to 15% commission fee I'd recommend listing it on sedo.com

It's a really good domain and I'd be interested in it myself tbh but can't currently justify spending that sort of amount on a potential new project at the moment.

Good luck with selling it.
Thanks for the recommendation. I will surely look into that site.

Good luck mate :)

Thanks, but any chance of buying this for yourself? I can go super cheap with you in the inbox. 😉 😁
Fraid not, I've got enough on my plate atm :)

Reactions: ELLIO7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock