• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website 2.7 Nulled

No permission to download
Hi
Anyone else got this issue while installing?
pls share the fix
was trying the 1.5 version
db credentials are correct, https active. php 7.4
thanks
6amerror.png

I'm getting this message >>>method not allowed<<<<
in the app
when trying to login and when trying to register can someone help me thank you

Hi, can anyone please share a db.sql from an installed admin panel? i get error when i try to add modules, and zones, seems that database have not loaded correctly, and i will require a database from you guys that is already working to connect to my script,
Many thanks

this is the error that i get
  • LOG.error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'id' doesn't have a default value (SQL: insert into `modules` (`module_name`, `icon`, `thumbnail`, `module_type`, `theme_id`, `description`, `all_zone_service`, `updated_at`, `created_at`) values (Restaurant, 2022-07-31-62e6c1e5c5484.png, 2022-07-31-62e6c1e5c84ec.png, food, 2, <p>food and deliveruy</p>, 0, 2022-07-31 12:54:45, 2022-07-31 12:54:45)) {"exception":{"errorInfo":["HY000",1364,"Field 'id' doesn't have a default value"]}}

Hi
Anyone else got this issue while installing?
pls share the fix
was trying the 1.5 version
db credentials are correct, https active. php 7.4
thanks
6amerror.png

Just add (' ') on your database password bro.
ex.
DB_DATABASE=your_db
DB_USERNAME=root
DB_PASSWORD='your_password'
give me a 'like' if it helps :)

Reactions: rafially
actaully i will setup this and admin panel work find but when i develop customer app all vendor and store not showing , not showing banner lots of issue but 1.5 version admin panel with version 1.4 customer app work find so i need working and untouch customer application code sir
same problem here... any solution ??

Hey do anyone having store display issue in new update 1.50 version can anyone solve this plz help me out
Banner not showing also stores not show checkout problem.
And i want remove captcha from login page how ???

actaully i will setup this and admin panel work find but when i develop customer app all vendor and store not showing , not showing banner lots of issue but 1.5 version admin panel with version 1.4 customer app work find so i need working and untouch customer application code sir
same problem here, any solution find you? plz share thanks.

Has anyone had a problem installing version 1.5? I get to the step of importing the database and it shows me the error below, it creates all the tables in the database, but it doesn't finish the installation, it doesn't leave this screen.

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2022-08-06 às 16.11.57.png
    Captura de Tela 2022-08-06 às 16.11.57.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Captura de Tela 2022-08-06 às 16.12.49.png
    Captura de Tela 2022-08-06 às 16.12.49.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 9
If you have any query using 6amMart dm for quick resolute.

NOPE POST HERE OR NOT AT ALL.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is a sharing forum. You can help other people by answering my question here.
Your issue has to do with hosting. Most likely you are using godaddy to install the script. Most big web hosting companies doesn't support 6amMart due to restrictions impose on their server, you can subscribe to vps or dm for web hosting facility to run the script.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock