• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website v2.6 Untouched

No permission to download

bunu

Jun 19, 2022
isaiah.a.k submitted a new resource:

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website - 6amMart is a complete Multi-vendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy.

6amMart is a complete Multi-vendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy, or any kind of products delivery system developed using Laravel and Flutter Framework. 6amMart’s Powerful admin panel will help you to control your business smartly.

IMPORTANT NOTE​

- Please register a Customer from the user app and create a Delivery Man credential yourself from the admin panel for a better experience, One more thing, the demo database will reset 3 hours intervals...

Read more about this resource...

isaiahka updated 6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website with a new update entry:

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website

Version 1.2 Hot-fix–28 April 2022​

- Fixed maintenance mode problem in the admin panel
- Fixed digitally paid order mail in the admin panel
Note: If you face any login-related problem in the user app after the update, please delete the vendor folder from your server and then again update the admin panel. The update process will create the vendor folder again.

Version 1.2 –27 April 2022​

- New design for web app landing page
- Improved landing page...

Read the rest of this update entry...

isaiah.a.k submitted a new resource:

6amMart - Multivendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy delivery app with Admin & Website - 6amMart is a complete Multi-vendor Food, Grocery, eCommerce, Parcel, Pharmacy.

Read more about this resource...
This is not "6ammart", this "StackFood" that deals with food delivery only. They are made by the same company so 70% codes are similar but they both are totally different scripts. I am attaching the image for more details. You shouldn't promote this as 6ammart.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-06 124234.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-06 124234.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 218
This is not "6ammart", this "StackFood" that deals with food delivery only. They are made by the same company so 70% codes are similar but they both are totally different scripts. I am attaching the image for more details. You shouldn't promote this as 6ammart.
It's 6amMart. Look into the Admin Panel you will see the modules.

Thank you for your effort. I have a problem with the unit not appearing in the application when adding it

Attachments

• Screenshot_٢٠٢٢٠٥١٠-٠٣٤٧٥٧.png
    Screenshot_٢٠٢٢٠٥١٠-٠٣٤٧٥٧.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 158
Hi, I checked the app. Thanks for sharing however I kindly need some help. The delivery man's app does show available orders to choose from
Good evening, how are you ?
I have a problem with 6ammart project
When adding a module in the control panel, either the application stops at the start page or the module does not appear in the application. Did you encounter this problem? Can you help me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock