• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Delivery Man App

6amMart - Delivery Man App 2.7

No permission to download
I was even able to notice that the nearby couriers do not appear in this part, they are active and in the same area of the order, he configured everything but I still cannot solve the problem.

Man stop

It's one thing to support a couple of times

Another is that you want me to solve your life

Reactions: div.tilt2
They don't study the system and ask amateur questions

It's natural at first, we all go through it

He must learn not to depend on others
If he wants to make a name for himself as a developer

Hes a Noob

Asking is good, but when you have exhausted all the options
A question or two is fine, but there are those who want to be spoon-fed

It's natural at first, we all go through it

He must learn not to depend on others
If he wants to make a name for himself as a developer

Asking is good, but when you have exhausted all the options
A question or two is fine, but there are those who want to be spoon-fed
Good morning, collaborators... Excuse my expression, I simply asked you for a single query (I did not see the orders in the delivery application or on the platform (administration)... I made the request in case someone had happened to you to be able to solve the problem faster, now I managed to solve the problem on my own, (I repaired part of the code that had been damaged), that does not make me a newbie as you say, please respect others this is a forum help and from what I see you have more time than me here cordial greetings and blessings to all

Reactions: $Bash
Good morning, collaborators... Excuse my expression, I simply asked you for a single query (I did not see the orders in the delivery application or on the platform (administration)... I made the request in case someone had happened to you to be able to solve the problem faster, now I managed to solve the problem on my own, (I repaired part of the code that had been damaged), that does not make me a newbie as you say, please respect others this is a forum help and from what I see you have more time than me here cordial greetings and blessings to all
Please do get the message Gambit was trying to passon brother,
Nobody is criticizing or calling anybody names whatsoever

He only pointed to facts that "Before you request for help, try your best"

Everybody is busy with dia lives and nobody is obliged to help anybody, we arent paid, its done out of love

And if you manage to fix the problem yourself, be kind enough to share you fixed brother

Peace

So, How do you manage to fix the problem brother

Hello, why doesn't my driver app receive notifications when I receive orders? Other notifications also do not come through. Notifications for the user app and store app are working fine, only the driver app is not. What could be wrong?

Hello, why doesn't my driver app receive notifications when I receive orders? Other notifications also do not come through. Notifications for the user app and store app are working fine, only the driver app is not. What could be wrong?

Do a clean install, from scratch
If it is not mandatory that you
use your current installation

Hello, were you able to solve this problem, the notifications only arrive in the store app and in the admin panel, when I place an order the delivery does not know if they placed an order, someone has repaired it, thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock