• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Delivery Man App

6amMart - Delivery Man App 2.7

No permission to download
Hi, I just want to change the address
static const String baseUrl = 'https://mysite.com
but when generating the apk it gives a lot of errors, can you help me...
this is an example of how you should create the subdomain:

Create the subdomain and in the subdomain path delete the rest of the subdomain Exem:

admin.mydomain.com
in your path just put this:
admin

The admin system folder must be inside the root domain as a folder, otherwise it will not work,
maybe I am not giving you an answer to your question, but it can be useful to someone as a tutorial.

este é um exemplo de como você deve criar o subdomínio:

Crie o subdomínio e no caminho do subdomínio exclua o restante do subdomínio Exem:

admin.meudominio.com
no seu caminho basta colocar isto:
administrador

A pasta do sistema admin deve estar dentro do domínio raiz como uma pasta, caso contrário não funcionará,
talvez eu não esteja respondendo à sua pergunta, mas pode ser útil para alguém como tutorial.
Obrigado, vou tentar

este é um exemplo de como você deve criar o subdomínio:

Crie o subdomínio e no caminho do subdomínio exclua o restante do subdomínio Exem:

admin.meudominio.com
no seu caminho basta colocar isto:
administrador

A pasta do sistema admin deve estar dentro do domínio raiz como uma pasta, caso contrário não funcionará,
talvez eu não esteja respondendo à sua pergunta, mas pode ser útil para alguém como tutorial.
um tutorial serial legal que poderia montar um tutorial serial legal para mim e para aqueles que estão começando ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock