• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

6amMart - Delivery Man App

6amMart - Delivery Man App 2.7

No permission to download

6amMart - Delivery Man App v 2.2​

Attachments

• codecanyon-6ammart-delivery-man-app.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 22
Reactions: Ales
Is there anyone facing an issue with this Deliveryman app concerning the popup of location permission not being granted even when it has been granted for all time? If yes how can I fix that problem? Any help will be much appreciated.

in delivery boy app delivery boy can't able to find customer number in latest version
when delivery boy click to customer call icon number is not showing .

any one know how to solve?

when i upload app it show this error
Location permissions
Your app uses the following undeclared Location permissions
android.permission.ACCESS_BACKGROUND_LOCATION
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION

Can't receive orders on delivery man v2.2.1 but was fine when I was using v2.2.0. Any idea why? I got this problem after I updated to v2.2.1 on all apps and admin. Store app user app are all fine..and receiving orders. Only deliveryman is just silent..but showing online status on admin panel.

when i upload app it show this error
Location permissions
Your app uses the following undeclared Location permissions
android.permission.ACCESS_BACKGROUND_LOCATION
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION

Yes, it uses the location permission in the background for the purpose of tracking the driver, so you must clarify this in the privacy policy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock