• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v47.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
in large quantities comes out a lot so it's best to ask.
If you buy everything - yes. I personally need 2-3 plug-ins. So I see no problem to buy. I am happy to support the developer so that he can continue to develop the project further. There are few people who do something for biolinks... And ordering the development of functions yourself - well, it will be very expensive.

I can no longer generate biolink page. I did the steps from v11 extended to 24.1v anyone here with the same error

Attachments

• Captura da Web.jpeg
    Captura da Web.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: jaaos and icko11
Hello, I managed to configure the subdomain, my problem is that I need to add the slug, I would like it to be accessible without the slug
for example

sub.domain.com

but I can only access the biolink using the page slug

sub.domain.com/slug
does anyone know how to change this?

Hello, I managed to configure the subdomain, my problem is that I need to add the slug, I would like it to be accessible without the slug
for example

sub.domain.com

but I can only access the biolink using the page slug

sub.domain.com/slug
does anyone know how to change this?
This method is not implemented by the developer. He has been written many times about similar situations, he emphasizes that you can only use a domain link as a slug. As far as I know, you can add a redirect to the xtacess from a domain to a slug. I, too, have been waiting for a very long time when it will be possible to implement so that not only slugs are available, but also for additional payment it would be possible to create specific subdomains

Why can't I embed a Spotify playlist? Not with the Spotify button or custom html button.

Anyone?

BlakenFist updated 66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS) with a new update entry:

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools (SAAS)

Update 25.0.0 - 7 October, 2022
Get All The Biolinks Plugins Here
  • Implemented statistics latest entries page.
  • Implemented biolink OpenSea NFT block.
  • Implemented the ability to see the source of registration of an account (social, API, normal).
  • Implemented new payments webhook in the admin panel.
  • Implemented tools searchbox.
  • Implemented tool page similar tools suggestion entries...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I noticed that Payment Blocks, Pro Blocks, and Ultimate Blocks don't work anymore with the latest version. You can still install them but when using the actual blocks from them, the whole pages looks broken without styling. Does anyone experience the same problem and was able to resolve it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock