• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v47.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
I don't know why but it seems Overpriced and kinda Stupid to make a new plugin for that...

he could have included in the old plugin itself

Exactly! Maybe they were thinking that since so many users used the nulled version, why not make another set of plugin and OP it hhahahahhahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: BlakenFist
Wow i check new update.
Now he move socials and avatar from main biolink and make like additional block.
hmmmm

i have a just one big problem, all this updates everytime change database structure.
i have already 7000 active users. when update all this so difficult.
To this day I don't know why updating the database structure so much. The same goes for the translation files 😂 always changing... It could be done in a simpler way, the same is done with Perfex CRM.Every update I have to keep comparing the files and wasting time aimlessly 🙄

Does anyone have the updated version of the affiliate plugin for v11.0.0 if there is one
I have the plugin that was for version 9.3.0 however it works fine with v11.0.0
just see if there are any updates to it and if anyone has it
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: rojo_salas
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock