• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v47.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
Im kind of lost here ...

Is version 8.0 nulled the extended version? after installing i should up;date it to version 9.2 step by step (version 8.0 to v8.0.1, then 8.01 to v9.0 then v9.0 to v9.1 and finally to version 9.2) and then install all the plugins??

Im kind of lost here ...

Is version 8.0 nulled the extended version? after installing i should up;date it to version 9.2 step by step (version 8.0 to v8.0.1, then 8.01 to v9.0 then v9.0 to v9.1 and finally to version 9.2) and then install all the plugins??
YES

Getting error while tried to install
I followed all steps listed on the document site

after the update, this error appeared:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in .../www/app/core/Language.php on line 35

Did you

Did you try putting ” /install “ after your domain? What is the error you are getting?
Yes I added /install/ after the domain name. but getting 500 error

Server Error

Internal Server Error

Last edited:
I
Did you

Did you try putting ” /install “ after your domain? What is the error you are getting?
I also give proper permission (777) on upload folder files and config files but nothng helped

after the update, this error appeared:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in .../www/app/core/Language.php on line 35

Yes I added /install/ after the domain name. but getting 500 error

Server Error

Internal Server Error

You should try the following:

in the .htaccess file either comment out (add a # to the front of the line) "Options All -Indexes" <-- that should clear up the 500 error.

Also, after you've done that navigate to the page http(s)://yourdomain.tld/update (I'm assuming you're using version 8.1 or later) and make sure you update the database, even if the versions are the same. This will restore the language file and that should resolve the two issues you've mentioned.

You should try the following:

in the .htaccess file either comment out (add a # to the front of the line) "Options All -Indexes" <-- that should clear up the 500 error.

Also, after you've done that navigate to the page http(s)://yourdomain.tld/update (I'm assuming you're using version 8.1 or later) and make sure you update the database, even if the versions are the same. This will restore the language file and that should resolve the two issues you've mentioned.
Thanks for your reply. I already got this issue fix. and installed the software properly.

Reactions: Statusunkown
Can someone please help with the exact steps of getting version 9.2 extended license running. I am still not able to get the extended license. Please help.

Can someone please help with the exact steps of getting version 9.2 extended license running. I am still not able to get the extended license. Please help.
  1. Download Version 8.0 Nulled ( https://babia.to/resources/biolinks...rtener-saas-ready.7891/version/50822/download )
  2. Installed it and deleted the install folder
  3. Download Version 9.2
  4. Transfer and replaced the 8.0 version in your hosting (Make sure install folder, upload folder and config.php was not replaced)
  5. Run yourdomain/update
  6. That's All

hey every one i have problme when i trying use 10 pro plug
The page does not add block . then add a new link with a reload of the page
bio error.png
can any one help ???

hey every one i have problme when i trying use 10 pro plug
The page does not add block . then add a new link with a reload of the page
bio error.png
can any one help ???
Do you have both the latest versions?
9.2 for biolink and 9.0 for pro blocks?

Do you have both the latest versions?
9.2 for biolink and 9.0 for pro blocks?
Thank you for your interest
i just update files and found this error < after that i download v9.2.0 Nulled / from here and i found 10pro plug files Updated inside!
Do I need to add anything other than what is in the download file for the post?

Thank you for your interest
i just update files and found this error < after that i download v9.2.0 Nulled / from here and i found 10pro plug files Updated inside!
Do I need to add anything other than what is in the download file for the post?
Yes, I still needed to add the 9.0 pro blocks

Reactions: mamo ahmed
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock