• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v47.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
7.1 seems to work, added payment info for paypal, I did clean install, no problems at all.

The pro blocks are not current plugin, image grid still requires url, not an upload.

Read The Freakin Thread then bro from when I updated the Resource! Or do You know how to read the TXT file in the downloaded folder?
i did red thread after posting my replay. Sure thing i do know how to read TXT files. was in hurry when posted that.
Anyways thanks for the update. ;)

alguém tendo esse problema? ao fazer upload de fotos via grade de imagens
O diretório não é gravável
/home/customer/www/domain.com/public_html/uploads/block_images/
I solved creating a mass manually on the server and changing the image size in "Website Settings/Links". See that the image size settings are all reset.

Reactions: delean
Hi, I installed it correctly but is not extended. How to make it extended? You are talkin about txt file, I see only a file txt in the mail folder called "documentation" and there is the link. That's it.

Hi, I installed it correctly but is not extended. How to make it extended? You are talkin about txt file, I see only a file txt in the mail folder called "documentation" and there is the link. That's it.
bro better check back the chat history. need to upgrade it from 5.5 extended

I have v6.2 extended nulled on another site. If allowed I can post here.

The other updates posted here on babiato work perfectly with this version that I have.

@Babak @BlakenFist

That is From NullJungle ... And I had a bad experience with their Script once so Am not gonna trust it...
Okay, I'm new to this issue of nulled scripts, the site I downloaded was another one, but maybe the source is them. If you want I can send you to check.

Have a nice day.

Okay, I'm new to this issue of nulled scripts, the site I downloaded was another one, but maybe the source is them. If you want I can send you to check.

Have a nice day.
There are Only 2 Sources of Nulled Biolinks on the Whole WEB- babiato and Nulljungle

Looks like there is a 8.0 update & 10 pro blocks update?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock