• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v47.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
can someone tell me how they're using this application? is it just for sharing links on social media so the URLs look cleaner, or do can you make money by using it?

can someone tell me how they're using this application? is it just for sharing links on social media so the URLs look cleaner, or do can you make money by using it?
You can Ad Ads For making it money.. But The best way to make money is using a Subscription based Model built within the Extended Version of this App

Reactions: Energy
You can Ad Ads For making it money.. But The best way to make money is using a Subscription based Model built within the Extended Version of this App
thanks for the reply. that makes sense then.
Have you had any success with it or other apps that are similar? I feel as tho it would be tough to get people to pay for such a service. I woudn't know tho. Just a guess

thanks for the reply. that makes sense then.
Have you had any success with it or other apps that are similar? I feel as tho it would be tough to get people to pay for such a service. I woudn't know tho. Just a guess
You See Linktree?
They are Exactly Similar to Biolinks and they are dealing in Thousands .. Celebrities are using their Services..
It's just the matter of Fact how Willing You are

You See Linktree?
They are Exactly Similar to Biolinks and they are dealing in Thousands .. Celebrities are using their Services..
It's just the matter of Fact how Willing You are
I updated. But I have a problem. Only admin account create Biolink URL . Users accounts can not create Biolink URL . Do you know any idea about problem?
Thanks....

Hello,
there is no sql file

I would suggest you to make use of your advanced reading skills and actually read the rules of this community first. After that Read this thread posts and take a look into the script. If so many users installed it then probably you're making a mistake somewhere.

Hello,
there is no sql file
For the Extended Version we are calling SQL sheet from the Outside Server.. and For 6.0 Regular you can Find it inside the folder...
Check the Downloads Tab and download the Regular version if u need SQL file

I updated. But I have a problem. Only admin account create Biolink URL. User's accounts can't create Biolink URLs. Do you know any idea about the problem?

Use the Previous One For Now.. I will look into It.. Their EXTENDED Version is having too many Problems...
Install 5.5. Extended and Update using the 6.0 Regular and 6.0 Extended will Appear... In the Mean Time, I will Look How I can Fix the Extended One...

I updated. But I have a problem. Only admin account create Biolink URL. User's accounts can't create Biolink URLs. Do you know any idea about the problem?

I am Working On the Extended Version to Fix it

• Love
Reactions: Cabotrez
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock