• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download
Hey Guys,

I have a problem, there is a error check the file.

How can i fix that?

Attachments

• 919D254E-EDCE-4DC5-ACA7-3EED9A7D211C.jpeg
    919D254E-EDCE-4DC5-ACA7-3EED9A7D211C.jpeg
    530.9 KB · Views: 44
SOLVED!!!

Hi again friends, i try to set a discount code for test but no code is valid, always customer receive error message: INVALID CODE
Any ideas?

ANSWER:
The Discount code must be setting in plans

Last edited:
I have an older version of this which works fine. Just tried this latest one on a completely new install, and while I can login and change settings, trying to create anything - a biolink, shortened link, whatever - will always give an error "We could not perform this action."

Attachments

• 1658942323693.png
    1658942323693.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 42
on the main page 403 error, if you delete the .htaccess file, then the page loads, but when you click on any link, an error 404. how to fix it?

I fixed this problem, but when editing or saving any settings, the following message appears:
This command is blocked on the demo.

I have an older version of this which works fine. Just tried this latest one on a completely new install, and while I can login and change settings, trying to create anything - a biolink, shortened link, whatever - will always give an error "We could not perform this action."
maybe you need enable biolink pages in admin

maybe you need enable biolink pages in admin
I already had enabled it before I discovered it wouldn't let me create them. If it's disabled, the button to create isn't there at all. The button was there.

But in the license page, it doesn't have a code or license type. It's a blank field. I checked with another install of this script (back when it was phpbiolinks, so quite old) and the license code (babia.to) and type were there.

I found the answer though!

Seems like the code provided here is just source code and it isn't nulled. So I went back in the file history, found v11 Nulled (the latest version that has nulled in the name), which somehow still had a valid upload, installed that, saw that the license info page had some details in, then used the update instructions to copy over the latest files here. Updating the script from v11 DOES retain the license info and I can now use the script normally.

Thank fu** that a download for V11 which I have now saved seperately, was valid. Anyone else who discovers this and has this issue should try this.

Reactions: louisma
Hi all! Please share how you stop spam?
I have tried to include all available captcha options.
All the same, registrations of accounts by spammers continue.

Hello everyone, is anyone facing the same issue?
1658229425107.png
Having the same issue.. Any ideas on how to manually patch this?

[EDIT]
Access phpmyadmin > go to settings > license and inside replace everything with

Code:
{"license":"babia.to","type":"extended"}

Afterwards go to your admin panel and go to Website Settings > Cache > Clear Cache

Done.

Last edited:
after updating, I can't create new biolink page anymore. anyone getting the same error?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock