• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Oh, I see, I thought I had to wait for the new version in the thread. didn't noticed the last download from here was a Free one :)

Thanks, Brother
Taz already said that his nulled patch doesn't need to touch to the free version :)
@Babak has already updated Taz's one

So..., feel free to update your free version. You just replace the new Pro update here (if uploaded) to use normally

Taz already said that his nulled patch doesn't need to touch to the free version :)
@Babak has already updated Taz's one

So..., feel free to update your free version. You just replace the new Pro update here (if uploaded) to use normally
Thanks, buddy for the Clarity. 🥰

Wow, thanks a lot. I discovered this website yesterday and I feel like I'm in heaven. Finally found a safe place to download stuff. I I installed the plugin and it works fine enough for me, thanks! This is not a proper topic but I have a question. I'm looking for a theme. I'd like to show images and titles of the posts but nothing else in the homepage. Like news pages. Which theme would you suggest to me? I'm sorry if this is a wrong place to ask. Something good for download websites, such as wp themes, music, game, movie etc. I imagine a homepage where users can focus on the titles and images of the posts.

Wow, thanks a lot. I discovered this website yesterday and I feel like I'm in heaven. Finally found a safe place to download stuff. I I installed the plugin and it works fine enough for me, thanks! This is not a proper topic but I have a question. I'm looking for a theme. I'd like to show images and titles of the posts but nothing else in the homepage. Like news pages. Which theme would you suggest to me? I'm sorry if this is a wrong place to ask. Something good for download websites, such as wp themes, music, game, movie etc. I imagine a homepage where users can focus on the titles and images of the posts.
You are in a great place!

This normally works perfect for us - however we just updated to latest nulled version [wordpress-seo-premium-17.7 ] and we got this error when trying to optimize - Is anyone else seeing this? First time for everything :) Always a great share

• Oops, something has gone wrong and we couldn't complete the optimization of your SEO data. Please click the button again to re-start the process. If the problem persists, please contact support.
    Below are the technical details for the error. See this page for a more detailed explanation.
    Error details
    Status code
    Start SEO data optimization

Reactions: Kamily
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and jamy
Yoast Addons updated as well.

Yoast SEO: WooCommerce Version 14.5
Yoast SEO: Video Version 14.2
Yoast SEO: News Version 13.1
Yoast SEO: Local Version 14.2

Attachments

• wpseo-woocommerce-14.5.zip
    213.7 KB · Views: 802
  • wpseo-video-14.2.zip
    477.6 KB · Views: 425
  • wpseo-news-13.1.zip
    182.8 KB · Views: 39
  • wordpress-seo-local-14.2.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock