• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
Babak updated Yoast SEO Premium - Best WordPress SEO Plugin with a new update entry:

Yoast SEO Premium v17.8 Nulled

Download Yoast SEO Premium v17.8 for WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v17.8 Release Date: December 14th, 2021

Yoast SEO 17.8 is out now and ready for you to download. In this release, we fix a number of bugs and added a few enhancements for you to enjoy! Read more about what’s new in Yoast SEO 17.8 in our release post in English or our release post in Spanish!

Enhancements:
Improves the user direction in the configuration workout.
Adds a sleep interval to the WP CLI index command...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: jamy and Sobi
Morphology feature is still showing error. Isn't there a way to fix it?

Optimize SEO data option show errors!​

Maybe you need to wait for Taz to fully use this plugin
We need to partially edit 4 JS file & you knoe all of them are sensitive & easy to crash your site if you make some wrong code in the file. Only Taz know detailedly how to do it but he has disappeared for several days

We need to partially edit 4 JS file & you knoe all of them are sensitive & easy to crash your site if you make some wrong code in the file. Only Taz know detailedly how to do it but he has disappeared for several days
Still having the same issues

This can't be happening. Delete the old plugin. Delete the cache from the site and browser. Optimize The Database.
Install the plugin in a new way.
I did so and it worked!
Just uninstall and install a fresh version after deleting the browser cash.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: bobsmith
This is where it gets interesting for me and I am not saying that anybody is wrong as they both can work 😁

As looking at the premium version from @dgpalych the php files where the same or at the very least, very similar, when I tested nulling both the free and the premium versions of Yoast v17.8 from looking at previous versions here.

So in @dgpalych version you have an extra 'return;' and 'return true;' in files in the nulled Premium version, as well as the 'ÎÊ' instead of 'OK' as I used or '??' in @Kao X3 version uploaded here.

Therefore, you need to slightly null the free version of Yoast, as if you simply just download the free version from Yoast and then install @dgpalych version of premium, you get it not activated.

However, going back to using just the free version of Yoast from WordPress and @Kao X3 premium version, this does work with Yoast free straight from WordPress, however it looks like some people are getting an error on WordPress page itself with the morphology feature not working for them.

Unfortunately I deleted my null test files for v17.8 and from this thread when @Kao X3 uploaded as assumed it would be fine and didn't want to have multiple same versions floating around.

So, I have racked my brain and remembered what I changed and have gone back to both files and done it again for nulling both free and premium versions for people to test.

I can guarantee that there will be some parts that I have forgotten to change that I did actually change in my previous version before deleting it, so note that this is why it is just a null test and not a proper version etc.

You will see in the premium version you get the extra lines as in @dgpalych version, however the free version is nulled to go with it.

Just deleting the two existing Yoast plugins and installing these nulled files again and activating again, you don't get the option to start SEO, it will actually bypass it and show as completed if all good.

As @dgpalych states, you would need to do a clean to get the start SEO option available again, instead of it just being seen as already completed from previous installs.

Untitled4.png
Untitled5.png

However, on the WordPress page you don't get any morphology error as in other versions here.

Untitled3.png

So, attached here is the two files for anybody to test again.

They will be deleted again once @Kao X3 or @TassieNZ or @Ledzepy have uploaded a newer version.

FILES REMOVED PLEASE USE @TassieNZ VERSION HERE

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kamily
We need to partially edit 4 JS file & you know all of them are sensitive & easy to crash your site if you make some wrong code in the file. Only Taz know detailed how to do it but he has disappeared for several days

I was looking at some of those when comparing previous versions and wondering if reasons for changes, although decided not to muck around with anything there, so as not to completely mess everything up with my files. Much better left to those who know what they are doing. 😁

• Love
Reactions: Kamily
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock