• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
LOL but he said it only needs Premium version :D

LOL, 100% critical picture 🥲 🥲
What I actually meant was that only the Premium version requires nulling. Install the Premium and it will add the free version if required. :)

• Sad
Reactions: Kao X3
Maybe I miss some places else of your null script :((
Can you figure it to me for next time try :D
Sorry daddy Taz 😑
Are you sure yours not right?

Mine for comparison:

Attachments

• yoast-wordpress-seo-premium-17.7_NULLED.zip
    5 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:
For those who get the Morphology feature error and need to use it for a website, you have two choices.....

First Choice:
Roll back to v17.6 from @TassieNZ in a previous post as it gives no error;

Second Choice:
Use @TassieNZ nulled version for 17.7 from the post earlier here and it works for me with no error.

No errors for me on latest free version and nulled pro version.

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
1638361699669.png

i leave you the package of yoast seo premium null install both versions without activating , activate both together, from the list of plugins on your website ... tested on two websites and different themes , working perfect .....enjoy

Attachments

• wordpress seo premium 17.7N package.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 31
1638361699669.png

i leave you the package of yoast seo premium null install both versions without activating , activate both together, from the list of plugins on your website ... tested on two websites and different themes , working perfect .....enjoy
The @TassieNZ nulled version works well
Why you need to re-upload the other one here :)

Reactions: bobsmith
You can update Yoast (free) to the latest version 17.7.1 which came out today and it doesn't affect Yoast Premium.
It won't give you any 'activate your subscription' error message.

If you do have any issues though, simply update Yoast (free) and reinstall @TassieNZ Yoast Premium nulled version from earlier post here and it should all be fine again.

Untitled.png

• Love
Reactions: Auwal and TassieNZ
You can update Yoast (free) to the latest version 17.7.1 which came out today and it doesn't affect Yoast Premium.
It won't give you any 'activate your subscription' error message.

If you do have any issues though, simply update Yoast (free) and reinstall @TassieNZ Yoast Premium nulled version from earlier post here and it should all be fine again.

Untitled.png
Can i update mine without having issues ?

Any configuration or version that works?

1638391597016.png

This is a tested
Uhm... where's the Start SEO data optimization button?!

Screensh.png

I have only used Yoast (free) from WordPress itself so it is the latest version of 17.7.1, along with @TassieNZ upload of Yoast Premium 17.7 nulled from his post earlier here.

@TassieNZ nulled version works perfectly for me and I have just activated it on my local test site and again have no issues and the Start shows up just normal.

I suggest you delete both Yoast free and premium from your WordPress and then install Yoast free from WordPress, then install @TassieNZ nulled version of Yoast premium 17.7 and then activate free and then premium.

It should work for you if it works fine for me just on a local test site.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Last edited:
Can i update mine without having issues ?

I had @TassieNZ version of Yoast Premium 17.7 installed and simply updated Yoast free from WordPress itself to 17.7.1 and had no issues what so ever.

Hence why I posted earlier today to inform you all that it is all good to update.

When I was using @TassieNZ nulled version of Yoast Premium 17.6, if i got an update to Yoast free through WordPress, you could simply update the free version and then reinstall the nulled version and you are good to go again, as mentioned here.

Reactions: Auwal

Kao X3 not re uploaded , is a nulled version different from @TassieNZ ... since users report some bugs @jamy @Eneme and @bobsmith gave a solution for those who does not work the version of @TassieNZ .... :cool:

But @Kao X3 is correct though, @TassieNZ works all fine and without any issues as shown in previous messages, so no need for reupload as working version already supplied.

Yoast (free) does not need to be nulled, only Yoast Premium itself, of which @TassieNZ version works perfectly.

This thread getting too many versions uploaded, getting confusing for members to know which one is okay without reading pages of posts. 🤔

But @Kao X3 is correct though, @TassieNZ works all fine and without any issues as shown in previous messages, so no need for reupload as working version already supplied.

Yoast (free) does not need to be nulled, only Yoast Premium itself, of which @TassieNZ version works perfectly.

This thread getting too many versions uploaded, getting confusing for members to know which one is okay without reading pages of posts. 🤔
let's wait for the final version to be published in the post @Babak is the only one who has the authority to approve it

Reactions: bobsmith and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock