• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP

Yoast SEO Premium - Best Seo Plugin For WP v22.5

No permission to download
I checked and @nesym is correct. I can confirm that.

Download the free plugin from Official WP repo: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/

Navigate to:
wordpress-seo\css\main-sitemap.xsl

You can see on line 74:

Generated by <a href="https://yoa.st/1y5" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Yoast SEO</a>, this is an XML Sitemap, meant for consumption by search engines.<br/>

The above line is CORRECT (because that's the official WP release).

If you download the nulled version (FREE), and navigate to:
wordpress-seo\css\main-sitemap.xsl

You can see on line 74:

Generated by <a href="https://seotravel.net/yoast" target="_blank" rel=".noopener .noreferrer">Yoast</a> <a href="https://seotravel.net/seo" target="_blank" rel=".noopener .noreferrer">SEO</a>, this is an XML Sitemap, meant for consumption by search engines.<br/>

Also, seotravel.net has nothing to do with YOAST.com. You can see the who.is information of seotravel.net.

info.png

If you like to check what the Yoast website uses, you can go to:

info2.png

Now go to your domain. For example:

You will see that it's different. Just like @nesym mentioned.

Please share clean files the next time. Thank you.
@Medw1311 how do you feel about this case :D

The domain seotravel.net is owned by @NoviCards.com and while it currently redirects to Yoast this can be easily changed to something malicious.

Care to explain why you have done this @NoviCards.com ???

Screenshot_2021-11-28_13-46-47.png

Screenshot_2021-11-28_13-47-08.png

• Wow
Reactions: librakhan
The domain seotravel.net is owned by @NoviCards.com and while it currently redirects to Yoast this can be easily changed to something malicious.

Care to explain why you have done this @NoviCards.com ???

Screenshot_2021-11-28_13-46-47.png

Screenshot_2021-11-28_13-47-08.png
Thank you and @Babak for stepping in and actually caring for the forum members! This raises the trust factor. I'm really happy to be part of the community guys! I never wanted such a hard punishment for the publisher but it's up to you. I also know the rules and having multiple accounts is against them. I did wrote to Babak for the fact there was a user on the babiato forum with this email and username and have sent evidence.

Wow, just wow. Interesting, I had a couple issues not too long ago with code hijacking from plugins here. Thanks to you guys for being so diligent!!!! Love it.

Reactions: tingtung
@nesym @Medw1311 @Kao X3 @Babak

Hi all,
Yes, you are right it was being taken somewhere else beforehand. It was late night for me, and I wasn’t thinking clearly as was watching tv and drinking whisky and assumed that it was just short links for Yoast without checking it out myself properly.

Although, that isn’t an excuse as I should have still been diligent and careful and not blinded myself to the fact that I assumed that it was just a simple fix when in fact you were right and I was wrong.

So never just assume or you make an ass out of u and me, so the saying goes.

However, after time away and a clearer head to think on it again, I looked at seotravel myself through WhoIs and saw the VN link, so knew myself that it must be connected to Novi or at least somebody they know.

Mind though that ‘noopener’ tag was still in so they can’t tamper with the existing page through the window.opener. Plus, it also still had ‘noreferrer’ tag as well, so it could be for nothing more than getting direct traffic hits on a website instead of showing as referrals.

If it was malicious to get malware added or something else for example, then I would expect at least one or both of those tags would have been left out. But I am not denying either that yes it could have been for something much worse.

I was going to report back here about it but you lot have already discussed it well before I have had chance to get back on to this forum.

So yes, I am the one looking stupid here unfortunately and I hold my hands up, so sorry to all of you for that.

Now back to the whisky to down my sorrows. Can’t leave a good 10-year-old malt alone for too long!!

Work correctly but please upload it Taz

I am curious about your nulling method :p
Mine just requires nulled Premium. :)

Yoast WordPress SEO Premium v17.6 NULLED

Attachments

• yoast-wordpress-seo-premium-17.6_NULLED.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 1,027
The (another) bad case from Vietnam?
I think Mods & us should re-check all nulled shared buy this guy (like Learndash 3.6.0 nulled) & remove it from downloads. It's helpful if have NOT-TRUSTED note add to his profile.
Sorry but I feel very bad now when wonder how many guys like him doing the same thing here!

screenshot_2021-11-28_13-46-47-png.115379

• Sad
Reactions: Kao X3
@Babak you should remove the releases that contain @NoviCards.com redirect URLs bro
dont worry its safe
he just change yoast.com to his website :D
i told him its bad idea :D and never do that again!
anyway if u install orgianl u will promote yoast.com website inside xml so why we do that ?
i think its better we remove yoast.com link from xml or replace with babiato or google.com :D

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Lalo and Kao X3
dont worry its safe
he just change yoast.com to his website :D
i told him its bad idea :D and never do that again!
anyway if u install orgianl u will promote yoast.com website inside xml so why we do that ?
i think its better we remove yoast.com link from xml or replace with babiato or google.com :D

FU** Yoast! Just TSF "The SEO Framework" end of the story.

• Haha
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock