• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons

YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons v4.10.1

No permission to download
Unfortunately, the nulled version 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 doesn't work properly:

• It is not possible to "switch to the new version 2.0"

If you press the button "Switch to the new version 2.0", you will be redirected to the settings page for the product add-ons, but no update will be started.

To fix this you have to replace the init.php with my attached one.
If you compare both, you will find that some lines of code were missing.
Hope it helps if needed.

Cheers
Astra
Thanks for the file, but when i switch to 2.0 version i have an error on product page
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'YITH_WAPO_Type' not found in C:\wamp64_new\www\WP\wp-content\plugins\yith-woocommerce-request-a-quote-premium\includes\compatibility\yith-woocommerce-advanced-product-options.php on line 448

a problem of compatibility with Yith Request a quote add-on i think...
Any help please ?

Dont know why there arent any news about the new versions of Product add-ons. Yith programmers are paying special attention that the new version 2.0 is not leaked.

2.2.0 is out - and it solves some major issues ( i.e. jquery.ui without any xss scripting attack vectors ). Can you maybe get your hands on this? ( In the meantime I have fixed that issue for myself for the old 2.1.0 version by manually replacing the files in question ).

Thanks!

Desperately need an update on this. Does anyone want to chip in and group buy?

After uploading an init.php file, everything works fine, but I have one such problem: it shows me the currency symbol on the left of the price, and it is set in the woocommerce in the right. Any suggestions on how it can be fixed?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-11 180146.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-11 180146.png
    116.8 KB · Views: 16
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock