• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons

YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons v4.10.1

No permission to download
Unfortunately, the nulled version 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 doesn't work properly:

• It is not possible to "switch to the new version 2.0"

If you press the button "Switch to the new version 2.0", you will be redirected to the settings page for the product add-ons, but no update will be started.

To fix this you have to replace the init.php with my attached one.
If you compare both, you will find that some lines of code were missing.
Hope it helps if needed.

Cheers
Astra
smart fix @Astra111 - cheers!

But does this update the plugin?
Yeah.. it doesn't update the plugin but when you switch to the new version 2.0 (by pressing the button) the new admin layout shows up with the new options. However, as someone else commented before, it is impossible to save the blocks/option for some reason. I tried to use different browsers, private windows but still nothing.

I think we will have to buy the new version after all. I am happy to purchase the plugin with another person to share. Please let me know if anybody wants to do a group buy or something.

Problem saving blocks/options

Ok, here is the fix that worked for me:

init.php .rar

The above is the link to two versions of the init.php files:
1.) "Provided by Astra111" - the one provided previously by @Astra111
2.) "free" - modified by myself

Just to explain what I did - I used the original init.php file from the free version of the plugin and modified it with extra lines of codes from the one provided by @Astra111.

At first, I used the new init.php created by myself. I added a couple of blocks and saved it (it worked all ok).
After that, I switched back to the init.php file provided by @Astra111.

It worked for me! Please try and let me know how it was for you guys.

Still, the 2.0.2 version of the plugin has lots of bugs that most likely were addressed in the latest version. Until we get the update I would recommend using another cool plugin called: WooCommerce Extra Product Options.
I believe, this plugin is available on this forum but I also have access to the updates if needed.
The advantage of using the above is access to the form builder that can save you lots of space if your product needs many options. Please have a look at the attached screenshot. I hope this will be helpful to some.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 59
Problem saving blocks/options

Ok, here is the fix that worked for me:

init.php .rar

The above is the link to two versions of the init.php files:
1.) "Provided by Astra111" - the one provided previously by @Astra111
2.) "free" - modified by myself

Just to explain what I did - I used the original init.php file from the free version of the plugin and modified it with extra lines of codes from the one provided by @Astra111.

At first, I used the new init.php created by myself. I added a couple of blocks and saved it (it worked all ok).
After that, I switched back to the init.php file provided by @Astra111.

It worked for me! Please try and let me know how it was for you guys.
Your link is not opening! Please recheck it.

@Babak @Null Masters please can you update to v2.3.0?

2.3.0 – RELEASED ON 09 NOV 2021​

• New: support for WooCommerce 5.9
  • Update: YITH plugin framework
  • Dev: added classes to the labels of radio template
  • Dev: product price multiplication by qty in single product page
  • Dev: added new filter "yith_wapo_addon_classes"
  • Dev: allow the exclusion of products when the category filter is active
  • Dev: re-enabled the addon description
  • Fix: WPML compatibility
  • Fix: price calculation on hidden options
  • Fix: toggle feature
  • Fix: fixed the information displaying in the block list after the migration
  • Fix: fixed tooltip color warning if it doesn't exists
  • Fix: tooltip and image replacement compatibility with custom themes
  • Fix: avoid show addons in components of YITH Composite Products
  • Fix: hide add-on price when the amount is zero
  • Fix: compatibility with YITH Multi Vendors
  • Fix: replace price was affecting to related products
  • Fix: subtotal price duplicated in Product Bundles
  • Fix: .change() is not a function (for Divi theme)
  • Fix: ajax add to cart feature
  • Fix: price calculation for hidden options
  • Fix: js code for role based plugin
  • Fix: added media queries to avoid hover rules in mobile devices
  • Fix: replace product image not working for checkboxes
  • Fix: v1 gallery variation of color and labels

The plugin is £100 per year. Looking for 9 others to pay £10 each to group buy. If interested, let me know and I'll set up a private group. As soon as we have 10 users, we can proceed with buying / sharing / nulling. If this sort of thing isn't allowed, mods/admins, please remove. Thanks

Version 2.4.1, purchased from MaxxWP.

I DID NOT BUY THIS PLUGIN FROM YITH - USE IT WITH CAUTION.

If anyone can confirm that this file is clean, that would be excellent. Once again, I did not buy this plugin direct from YITH, I bought it from MaxxWP so cannot confirm its legitimacy.
Do you know it is one of the largest scam site with edited version number technique 🤣 🤣

Do you know it is one of the largest scam site with edited version number technique 🤣 🤣

No, hence my message. If that's the case, I'll remove it.

No, hence my message. If that's the case, I'll remove it.
Let me tell you 3 names that have a close & affiliated scam sites
MaxWPP (*)
GPL Crafter (*)
Yukapo

*: affiliated sites link together. I forgot 1 name but they have a group of 3 with the same technique.
They first change the version number to trick boost their SEO & customers; then come & leech resources from here & some Russian shared forum to make it up like a real one
:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock