• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons

YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons v4.10.1

No permission to download
Let me tell you 3 names that have a close & affiliated scam sites
MaxWPP (*)
GPL Crafter (*)
Yukapo

*: affiliated sites link together. I forgot 1 name but they have a group of 3 with the same technique :)

Fair enough, thanks for the heads up. I've removed the post.

My original post still stands, if anyone wants to group buy, let me know!

The plugin is £100 per year. Looking for 9 others to pay £10 each to group buy. If interested, let me know and I'll set up a private group. As soon as we have 10 users, we can proceed with buying / sharing / nulling. If this sort of thing isn't allowed, mods/admins, please remove. Thanks
I'm interested.

I made the same mistake with maxxwp 3 days ago and I received an oudedted version that claimed to be 2.5 premium, but it was older that that.

New version 2.6 is out. Please guys if any of you can help and share it with us.

@Babak @Null Masters @NullMaster there are a considerable amount of fixes & compatibility updates that have been realeased since 2.0.2

2.7.0 – Released on 10 Feb 2022​

• New: support for WooCommerce 6.2
  • Dev: added new filter 'yith_wapo_table_hide_total_order'
  • Dev: added new filter 'yith_wapo_allowed_product_types'
  • Dev: updated datepicker to a international date format
  • Dev: improved image replacement option
  • Fix: addons price calculation after input numbers with value 0
  • Fix: add readonly attribute to date add-ons
  • Fix: avoid counting 'Select an option' in Select add-ons as a valid option for the min/max rules
  • Fix: calculate the file size depending on size type (KB, MB, GB, ... )
  • Fix: fixed number addon when value is zero
  • Fix: changed the default value with placeholder
  • Fix: apply global accent color to the Product-type add-ons when it is selected
  • Fix: set minimum value initially in the 'number' addon
  • Fix: fixed print of addons when a variation is selected ( also for Quick View integration )
  • Fix: hide prices on cart if value is zero
  • Fix: number addon when 'multiplied' price type is selected
  • Fix: default grid value for free version
  • Fix: minor bugs

Last edited:
Reactions: shahrivar
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock