• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network Version 2.1.0 - Untouch File

No permission to download
Can anyone re-upload? Link is down... Thank you :)
EDIT: Got one of the links working now ..

Last edited:
would appreciate any guidance on latest (v2.0.18 Nulled) ... have tried everything within this discussion (previous versions, different keys, fresh installs... the plugin activates... but "Your License" still reads :"Your copy of WP Ultimo is not currently active. That means you will not have access to plugin updates and add-ons." ... so cant get required add-ons : - / ... what am I missing?

Attachments

• 2022-08-25 13.17.37 ultimotest.moc e7338ee3f6e4.png
    2022-08-25 13.17.37 ultimotest.moc e7338ee3f6e4.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 12
would appreciate any guidance on latest (v2.0.18 Nulled) ... have tried everything within this discussion (previous versions, different keys, fresh installs... the plugin activates... but "Your License" still reads :"Your copy of WP Ultimo is not currently active. That means you will not have access to plugin updates and add-ons." ... so cant get required add-ons : - / ... what am I missing?
Just ignore it.. The base Ultimo works just fine.. You cannot access addons without proper key - or you can find the addons nulled (some of them is in this thread as far as I remember)

in version 2.x the server takes 2.5 seconds to load. With version 1.X it takes 1 second. In the first versions there are things that do not work. Do you know why in 2.X it loads so slow?

in version 2.x the server takes 2.5 seconds to load. With version 1.X it takes 1 second. In the first versions there are things that do not work. Do you know why in 2.X it loads so slow?
Do you mean the wpultimo plugin is slow? If that what you are saying, I also made a comment about this In this thread. The network admin area is too slow, it takes up to 15sec to load anything you click on.

Do you mean the wpultimo plugin is slow? If that what you are saying, I also made a comment about this In this thread. The network admin area is too slow, it takes up to 15sec to load anything you click on.

Blocking http requests to freemius.com may help

Might also depend on your hosting. I run it on Oracle tier.. it is quite fast.. never have had any issues..

Might also depend on your hosting. I run it on Oracle tier.. it is quite fast.. never have had any issues..
How many websites do you have on the network? I have about 60 template sites. Could the Increasing number of sites be the issue?

How many websites do you have on the network? I have about 60 template sites. Could the Increasing number of sites be the issue?
It could be yes.. I only have 3 template sites and 5 running sites..

How do I do that, please??

Thanks.

Depending on your host and setup you could do it via your firewall / hosts file / wp-config.php / snitch plugin.

Google : stop apps from phoning home / stop wordpress plugins phoning home / block wordpress http requests

this is not true, the plugin as of version 2x slows down the wordpress. You can try it by installing 1.x.

in the version 1.x gives speed 1.2 ( with the oracle host )

Attachments

• e1094b55ab08ccd92ca34dd7e1f00619.png
    e1094b55ab08ccd92ca34dd7e1f00619.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
How do I have access to the WP Ultimo Community?

You can't participate exept you have your license key.

Where can I locate the license key in the plugin codes?

Hi, does anyone having issue with the Limit User features? I tried to set number of users limit per product, but it seems not working. The admin can still create/add unlimited users...not as per define in the plan/product settings..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock