• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network Version 2.1.0 - Untouch File

No permission to download
bobsmith updated WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network with a new update entry:

WP Ultimo v2.0.18

Download WP Ultimo v2.0.18 - a tool for creating a premium WP network Nulled
Version 2.0.18 - Released on 2022-08-05

* Added: Current currency in use on Stripe and StripeCheckout product gateway;
* Added: wu_pre_save_settings filter to allow data change before save settings;
* Added: Stripe and Stripe Checkout api keys verification on save settings;
* Added: Show messages to customer on forms according sistem and account limitations;
* Added: Current membership selected on Current...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: maumaju
Sorry guys, I can't activate or add Woocommerce integration addon for this version 2.0.18

err.png

actv.png

Sorry guys, I can't activate or add Woocommerce integration addon for this version 2.0.18

err.png

actv.png

This is just for WP Ultimo, any addon will probably need to be manually added as normal plugin.

Can't find addons outside wpultimo, it was normally installed after activating wpultimo plugin
Look in history tab for previous addons bundles with plugin, otherwise look back through previous posts to see if been added.

Guys please I want to ask, can I create a pricing page that serves 2 currencies. My local currency and dollar.

The local currency will serve the local business while the dollar will serve my international clients.

All directed to different payment gateway.

Stripe for $$$

WooCommerce Payment for local currency.

I need your advice on this.

I don't wan to build 2 website for this purpose.

Guys please I want to ask, can I create a pricing page that serves 2 currencies. My local currency and dollar.

The local currency will serve the local business while the dollar will serve my international clients.

All directed to different payment gateway.

Stripe for $$$

WooCommerce Payment for local currency.

I need your advice on this.

I don't wan to build 2 website for this purpose.
You can use Booster Woocommerce plugin, so you'll be able to handle all payments with Woocommerce and no need for stripe

• Love
Reactions: emmsana
Does anyone else notice this plugin slows down the Super admin area, including the main website?

Guys please how do I add tutorial videos section to clients dashboard like the attached

Attachments

• IMG_20220823_201509.jpg
    IMG_20220823_201509.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 19
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock