• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Offload Media Pro

WP Offload Media Pro v3.2.5

No permission to download
Is anyone having problems with the "Remove all files from server" function?

I use that function, see the message showing:
"Finished removing media files from local server."

However no files coming in from the server were removed :(

Now listen, all the people who are downloading and using our community's resources.

If no one steps up and properly nullifies this plugin, I will not release an update. This community will not support your GPL WooCommerce site solely for generating money. I shared my plugin to help this community, so don't just download and use it for yourself. Show some responsibility and consider others!

This will be my final update if no one properly nullifies this plugin!

Hi bro!
Can you share the new version?

3.2.5 - Aug 24, 2023​

• New: WordPress 6.3 compatible
  • New: PHP 8.2 compatible
  • New: AWS PHP SDK has been updated to v3.279.0
  • New: Google Cloud Storage SDK has been updated to v1.33.0 (requires PHP 7.4+)
  • New: Links to plugin documentation, support, feedback, and changelog are now available in the footer of WP Admin
  • Bug fix: Delivery settings check no longer logs false message about not being able to remove test object from bucket
  • Bug fix: Delivery settings check no longer logs a "Could not get Block All Public Access status" message when using DigitalOcean Spaces

It seems that the new version fixes errors from wordpress and php.

Thankful...

Babak updated WP Offload Media Pro with a new update entry:

WP Offload Media v3.2.5

Download WP Offload Media v3.2.5 - Speed UP Your WordPress Site Nulled Free
v3.2.5 - Aug 24, 2023

• New: WordPress 6.3 compatible
  • New: PHP 8.2 compatible
  • New: AWS PHP SDK has been updated to v3.279.0
  • New: Google Cloud Storage SDK has been updated to v1.33.0 (requires PHP 7.4+)
  • New: Links to plugin documentation, support, feedback, and changelog are now available in the footer of WP Admin
  • Bug fix: Delivery settings check no longer logs false message about not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How to remove that hacking code inside the plugin file? As we add bucket keys and password to give access. How to avoid this situation? Can someone delete all files using s2cmd apps which are linked to buckets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vahid4251
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock