• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Offload Media Pro

WP Offload Media Pro v3.2.5

No permission to download
@Babak @TassieNZ - any chance you could update this plugin to latest? please - looks like quite a few users have requested and a number of versions behind...

cheers (heart)

Now listen, all the people who are downloading and using our community's resources.

If no one steps up and properly nullifies this plugin, I will not release an update. This community will not support your GPL WooCommerce site solely for generating money. I shared my plugin to help this community, so don't just download and use it for yourself. Show some responsibility and consider others!

This will be my final update if no one properly nullifies this plugin!

Attachments

• amazon-s3-and-cloudfront-pro.zip
    4 MB · Views: 35
Now listen, all the people who are downloading and using our community's resources.

If no one steps up and properly nullifies this plugin, I will not release an update. This community will not support your GPL WooCommerce site solely for generating money. I shared my plugin to help this community, so don't just download and use it for yourself. Show some responsibility and consider others!

Thank you so much. This plugin is a must have on almost all large stores who use S3. @simplysexyboy your contribution is really appreciated. and we would really appreciate if somebody could null this version.

Reactions: tomi500 and Horse85

Many Thanks. @Sovichetra Can you please sort it out. As it doesn't pick random license number.

Great thanks.

@TassieNZ

Could you help to null it?

Thanks

LOL I was going to say that this is almost identical to my null of v3.0.2.

However, I've just seen I never posted v3.0.2 here so I can't say you copied mine!!!!

Yours should work fine although I've not had time to test. :)
LOL I was going to say that this is almost identical to my null of v3.0.2.

However, I've just seen I never posted v3.0.2 here so I can't say you copied mine!!!!

Yours should work fine although I've not had time to test. :)
So LOL!!! That is why it looked so familiar! I know how my codes look so was quite surprised! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hello @TassieNZ @Sovichetra,

Maybe you guy like to share the null method? which part of code should we touch?

Thanks in advance

Please check your PM for a Nulled version to fully test! :)

Last edited:
Please check your PM for a Nulled version to fully test! :)
@TassieNZ - any chance you could point us to a tutourial around nulling? so the wider community can help/assist??

Personally i'd really like to learn, and i would definitely spend some time learning how to null - and try to give back more to the community

@TassieNZ - any chance you could point us to a tutourial around nulling? so the wider community can help/assist??

Personally i'd really like to learn, and i would definitely spend some time learning how to null - and try to give back more to the community
Sorry, but unfortunately not, as this one is a major pain to null. :)

Recommend you download the untouched version and the Nulled one when it is posted.

After that you can do a file compare with WinMerge or similar.

Hello @simplysexyboy

Thanks for so much for your sharing.

For now, I am using Digitalocean with 5 USD per month.

I know Amazon upfront might be better performace, but I am lack of experience on it, and have no idea how much I will need pay if using it.

have you used Amazon upfront please?

if yes, would you or anyone like share your experience?
How many images on your site?
How much traffic on site per day?
How much do you pay for it per month?

Thanks in advance.

Hello @simplysexyboy

Thanks for so much for your sharing.

For now, I am using Digitalocean with 5 USD per month.

I know Amazon upfront might be better performace, but I am lack of experience on it, and have no idea how much I will need pay if using it.

have you used Amazon upfront please?

if yes, would you or anyone like share your experience?
How many images on your site?
How much traffic on site per day?
How much do you pay for it per month?

Thanks in advance.

What is Amazon Upfront? Did you mean CloudFront?

CloudFront is one of the best CDNs after Fastly in the world.

If you don't have a budget, try to find a voucher for AWS credits or search on the forum I shared previously. It might have information from two years ago on how to get $1300 USD in AWS credits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
victorehiz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock