• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Offload Media Pro

WP Offload Media Pro v3.2.5

No permission to download

simplysexyboy

Trusted Uploader
Oct 24, 2020
U.S.A
Physkx submitted a new resource:

Download WP Offload Media Pro v2.2.1 Nulled + Assets Pull Addon 1.1.1

Download WP Offload Media Pro - Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces, or Google Cloud Storage Nulled Premium
WP Offload™ Media (formerly WP Offload S3) copies files from your WordPress Media Library to Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces, or Google Cloud Storage and rewrites URLs to serve the files from that same storage provider, or from the CDN of your choice (like CloudFront). And with the Assets addon, WP Offload Media can identify assets (CSS, JS, images, etc) used by your site and serve them from your preferred CDN.

SPEED UP YOUR WORDPRESS SITE
REDUCE SERVER REQUESTS

Your server no longer has to serve images, CSS, JS, videos, PDFs, zips, and other files. It can focus all its resources on processing PHP and serving WordPress pages faster.

LOAD PAGE ASSETS FASTER
Images, CSS, JS, fonts, and other files will download faster, speeding up page load time. CloudFront and other CDNs are designed for exactly this.

INCREASE YOUR CONVERSION RATES AND DRIVE MORE SALES
HAPPIER VISITORS

In a 2010 study, Akamai found that 57% of visitors will abandon a page if it takes 3 or more seconds to load. The faster a page loads, the happier the visitor, the more likely they'll stick around, click through to the next page, and buy a product or submit a form.

IMPROVE GOOGLE RANK
Google is obsessed with speed and since 2010 they've included page speed as a signal in their search algorithms. So by speeding up the load time of your pages, you can improve your position in search results, driving more organic traffic to your site, and increasing conversions and sales.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tested it works fine.
The link is fine, but the file is corrupted zip file. Tried to open it on Mac, Windows, Linux, Upload to wordpress. and all giving invalid zip. Downloaded it several times as well.

The link is fine, but the file is corrupted zip file. Tried to open it on Mac, Windows, Linux, Upload to wordpress. and all giving invalid zip. Downloaded it several times as well.
You need to extract the plugins from the zip first before uploading.. There are two separate zips inside the main zip folder, one for the main plugin and one for the addon.. extract and upload each separately.. if you still have troubles update your WinRAR or 7-Zip to the latest version

Thank you, Physkx. I've been using this for a while, will be interested to see how you've nulled. Cheers!

Extraction with 7zip works!

Somehow this jacked up my CPU usage, spiked to 100% and kill the server. Gotta delete the plugin right away.

Reactions: bob23
Somehow this jacked up my CPU usage, spiked to 100% and kill the server. Gotta delete the plugin right away.
Probably because your server was working hard transferring all your media files to a bucket :D

Not really, I have just activated the plugin and haven't configured it yet..

Physkx updated WP Offload Media Pro + Assets Pull Addon with a new update entry:

WP Offload Media Pro v2.3 Nulled + Assets Pull Addon 1.1.1

2.3 - 2019-11-12
  • Release Summary Blog Post
  • New: Upgrade routine to migrate offload data to custom table
  • New: Support for changed Media Library upload process introduced with WordPress 5.3
  • New: Support for new "-scaled" and "-rotated" images introduced with WordPress 5.3
  • New: Support for customizer changes introduced with WordPress 5.3
  • New: Offload new "original_image" file...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't seem to offload to Google Cloud and the debug logs have the below none stop whilst I try and run the process 🙁

Code:
[21-Nov-2019 20:45:38 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: status in /home/xxxxx/public_html/sites/xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/amazon-s3-and-cloudfront-pro/classes/pro/as3cf-pro-licences-updates.php on line 308
[21-Nov-2019 20:45:40 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: status in /home/xxxxx/public_html/sites/xxxxxwp-content/plugins/amazon-s3-and-cloudfront-pro/classes/pro/as3cf-pro-licences-updates.php on line 304

I can't seem to offload to Google Cloud and the debug logs have the below none stop whilst I try and run the process 🙁

Code:
[21-Nov-2019 20:45:38 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: status in /home/xxxxx/public_html/sites/xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/amazon-s3-and-cloudfront-pro/classes/pro/as3cf-pro-licences-updates.php on line 308
[21-Nov-2019 20:45:40 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: status in /home/xxxxx/public_html/sites/xxxxxwp-content/plugins/amazon-s3-and-cloudfront-pro/classes/pro/as3cf-pro-licences-updates.php on line 304

Try this - https://mega.nz/#!C2BVASBL!yUzn-DFR7DtXO0KPuo8As6_HLbYln_EV7-J6DA_HBCE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock