• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Mail SMTP Pro - Easy Email Deliverability for WordPress

WP Mail SMTP Pro - Easy Email Deliverability for WordPress v4.0.2

No permission to download
Babak updated WP Mail SMTP Pro - Easy Email Deliverability for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Mail SMTP Pro v3.11.0

Download WP Mail SMTP Pro v3.11.0 Nulled Free
[v3.11.0] - 2023-12-12

### Added:
- One-click setup for Gmail mailer (the easiest way to set up Gmail mailer).
- Filter to customize the capability required for managing the plugin.

### Changed:
- Hide test tab movement notice for new users.
- Improved keyboard navigation styles for the Setup Wizard.
- Removed `WPMailSMTP\Admin\PluginsInstallUpgrader` class and switched to the WordPress Core `Plugin_Upgrader` class.

### Fixed:
- Fatal...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Error:
[UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WPMailSMTP\Core::get_capability_manage_options()
in /wp-content/plugins/wp-mail-smtp-pro/src/Pro/Admin/DashboardWidget.php:70
Stack trace:
#0 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): WPMailSMTP\Pro\Admin\DashboardWidget->init()
#1 /wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#2 /wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
#3 /wp-admin/admin.php(175): do_action()
#4 /wp-admin/plugins.php(10): require_once('/home/username/...')
#5 {main}
thrown in /wp-content/plugins/wp-mail-smtp-pro/src/Pro/Admin/DashboardWidget.php on line 70

Looks infected.
If you meant the smtp plugin 3.11.0, then definitely not. I analyzed the changes from the previous version line by line and the changes only implement what is claimed (primarily the gmail one-click as email provider).

If you mean this user "VIP", well that might be the case... because there is really no way that this error should happen. The smtp plugin author changed dozens of occurences of manage_options to instead be this call which is a one-line function that just returns the exact same thing it replaced "manage_options".. as it is, the change is useless, but presumably the author is preparing for deprecation or some other future changes. In any case, I have this exact code deployed on a dozen sites and it works perfectly.

However, that said, I did want to remind people that although the smtp plugin authors don't seem to care or cause problems, they do technically get your information if you use the one-click type email setups because that uses their site to do it... (https://api.wpmailsmtp.com/gmail/v1/ is a fresh example added to this latest version to make gmail work). You could null this to send bogus information (it harvests your IP address with a new get_ip function) but really since they could easily have server-side checking of the license (which is also sent in the gmail one-click setup) then it's better, if you care about that, to just not use the new gmail functionality.

As for the VIP error above.. my suggestion was going to be to uninstall the plugin completely and reinstall it, or just switch to the totally free FluentSMTP https://wordpress.org/plugins/fluent-smtp/ (I tested this on several of my sites and it works great). But infection? Well, I don't know what mechanism might cause that.. but it's always possible and with all the security problems of wordpress sites generally it's worth looking into.

Changelog​

4.0.1 - 2024-02-28​

• Fixed: Gmail mailer fatal error in the Monolog vendor library on PHP 8.1 and higher.
  • Fixed: Click link tracking for links with HTML encoded ampersand.

4.0.0 - 2024-02-27​

• IMPORTANT: Support for WordPress versions 5.4.x or lower has been discontinued. If you are using one of those versions, you MUST upgrade WordPress before installing or upgrading to WP Mail SMTP v4.0. Failure to do that will disable WP Mail SMTP functionality.
  • Added: Email Rate Limiting - prevents your emails from being rejected by your email provider's limitations.
  • Added: Optimized Email Sending - move email sending requests in the background process and speed up your site.
  • Added: Automatic database table structure migrations after plugin update.
  • Changed: Improved open email and click link tracking injection.
  • Changed: Updated AWS SDK library to 3.298.5.
  • Changed: Improved error handling when sending emails.
  • Fixed: Plugin update via WP-CLI.
  • Fixed: Email Log: delivery status verification for the Brevo mailer on soft bounced emails.
  • Fixed: Database error while adding debug events if the `wpmailsmtp_debug_events` table does not exist.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock