• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mail Mint Pro - Email Marketing Automation for Your Funnels

Mail Mint Pro - Email Marketing Automation for Your Funnels v1.9.1

No permission to download
johnwick updated Mail Mint Pro - Email Marketing Automation for Your Funnels with a new update entry:

Mail Mint Pro 1.5.5 Nulled

📣💥Grab WPFunnels & Mail Mint Pro Genuine License Babiato Exclusive 💥⚡

Decryption Key:

Mail Mint Pro 1.5.5 - 7 September, 2023

New: WooCommerce Product Category trigger added in Automation
New: Added manual automation for abandoned users who haven't engaged in any abandoned cart recovery...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ms45
Sorry, My English isn't very good, I can't understand the rules for having the key

johnwick updated Mail Mint Pro - Email Marketing Automation for Your Funnels with a new update entry:

Mail Mint Pro 1.5.11 Nulled

Decryption Key:

Mail Mint Pro 1.5.11 26 October, 2023

New: Added Time Delay in Fly In Form

Mail Mint Pro 1.5.10 10 October, 2023
New: Added time delay in the Pop Up Form
Improvement: Enhance the form appearance settings for...

Reactions: Ascension

Mail Mint Pro 1.6.​

07 December, 2023​

New:​

Introducing Recurring Campaign for sending Daily, Weekly and Monthly emails

Improvement:​

Text and Tooltip content issue on the Outgoing Webhook Automation Action

Hey buddy, hope you're doing well! I could really use your help with something. Do you happen to have the decryption key for MailMint Pro?

I need it for testing, and unfortunately, I don't have the funds to buy the original version right now. I really appreciate your support, and thanks a bunch for helping me out!

Also I don't have resources i could upload, as i only got into this a while ago.

Anyone please help?

Mail Mint Pro 1.5.15 Nulled

Decryption Key:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Mail Mint Pro 1.5.15 1 December, 2023
Bugfix: Form issue on the Create User automation action

Mail Mint Pro 1.5.14 23 November, 2023

New: Tutor LMS Automation trigger added "User enrolls in a specific course"
New: Contact...

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moo55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock