• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Frontend Admin (Premium)

WP Frontend Admin (Premium) v1.21.1 Untouched

No permission to download
Found this one and seems to be working:

Please let me know if you find it useful, already scanned at virustotal and 0 (zero) viruses found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Babak updated WP Frontend Admin (Premium) with a new update entry:

WP Frontend Admin (Premium) v1.10.0 Nulled

Download WP Frontend Admin (Premium) v1.10.0 Nulled Free
= 1.10.0 - 2020-09-15 = Thanks To @jemybasha

* NEW - Allow to use one global dashboard for the entire wpmu network
* NEW - Allow cross domain pages
* NEW - Add support for Brizy page builder
* NEW - Added new shortcodes
* NEW - Spanish translation
* NEW - Add support for lazy loaded or late shortcode rendering
* NEW - Added support for Gravity Forms and Gravity Views
* NEW - Added option to change loading...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone have a templates for WP Frontend Admin? 🙏 🙏 🙏

I try it but not work with multisite, i ask the support they told me:

I checked with the developer directly on the reason this is happening.
That option is not being shown on your site because according to our records you got the regular Frontend Admin Plan, what you need is the Platform Plan and that will make the option automatically be shown correctly.

-----------------------
Are you able to fixed this ?

Reactions: Babak
We have 2 pricing plans: Standard and Platform. Some designs are available for one plan or the other. We provide you the import files depending on your billing plan.

Dose anyone has a problem with a multisite setting missing?
It is not showing up!

I already edit the code to make it this appear but when access the dashboard on anysite i found error.

Code:
        if (dapof_fs()->can_use_premium_code__premium_only()) {
                $fields[] = array(
                            'id' => 'global_dashboard_id',
                            'type' => 'select',
                            'options' => $sites,
                            'title' => __('WordPress Multisite: Use this site as the frontend dashboard for the entire network', VG_Admin_To_Frontend::$textname),
                            'desc' => __('This is useful because you can create the frontend dashboard in this site once and all the users will manage their sites using this frontend dashboard. They will log in on this site and see the content from their own sites. I.e. All the users will use the same page dashboard.mysite.com/posts/ to manage the posts, but they will see the posts from their own subsites.', VG_Admin_To_Frontend::$textname),

);

You attempted to access the "dashboard" dashboard, but you do not currently have privileges on this site. If you believe you should be able to access the "dashboard" dashboard, please contact your network administrator.

If you reached this screen by accident and meant to visit one of your own sites, here are some shortcuts to help you find your way.

Last edited:
for any platform like ?
In multisite it has an option to have a unic dashboard for all subsites in the frontend of a subsite.
dashboard.exemple.com - dashboard for all site like shopify
Exemple.com - the main site
site1.exemple.com
site2.exemple.com
site3.exemple.com
They all go in dashboard.exemple.com not in wp-admin to make settings...
Only the pro plan for multisite has this...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock