• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Delivery

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Delivery v1.2.7

No permission to download
Hello @Babak I bough the plugin, i dont know how to upload in the top in this page, but i will attach here. is original, not touched files.
wcfm delivery 1.2.7

Attachments

• wc-frontend-manager-delivery-127.zip
    139 KB · Views: 83
There is no option for me to assign delivery boy. Anyone know a solution?
Go to the order details from the vendor account and then click on mark as shipped option, it will let you assign the delivery boy there

I have installed the plugin and also set up delivery drivers. still I am unable to assign the order to the delivery boy. can someone help me out?

I have installed the plugin and also set up delivery drivers. still I am unable to assign the order to the delivery boy. can someone help me out?
The delivery boy can be assigned by the vendor/admin by going inside the order from within the store manager, then scroll down and you will see a header like "shipment information" and inside that section on the right side there's an icon of a truck. Click there and you will be able to assign the delivery boy to the order.

The delivery boy can be assigned by the vendor/admin by going inside the order from within the store manager, then scroll down and you will see a header like "shipment information" and inside that section on the right side there's an icon of a truck. Click there and you will be able to assign the delivery boy to the order.
Thank you so much for helping out. I am not getting any notification for the delivery app when there's a new order. Is there a way to fix that?

Reactions: MrNoLimits
Yes , is there some other app??
Maybe, but I was asking just in case.
So the app is not sending you notifications, is it updating correctly when you open it though?

It might be related to your server, your device or the app itself. There are way too many variables.

I'd suggest you to contact their support directly.

Anyways, delivery boys get email notifications whenever they get an order assigned to their account. It's not quite ideal having an app that could send them instead but it's something.

I'll try the app on my website and get back to you later with the results. If it doesn't send notifications, then it's definitely the app or the device version because it can't be my website (I'm on Android, if you're on iOS then its a whole different study). If it does, then it's either your device or your website.

Another option is that the culprit is the main nulled version of WCFM.

Anyways, I'll get back to you.

Maybe, but I was asking just in case.
So the app is not sending you notifications, is it updating correctly when you open it though?

It might be related to your server, your device or the app itself. There are way too many variables.

I'd suggest you to contact their support directly.

Anyways, delivery boys get email notifications whenever they get an order assigned to their account. It's not quite ideal having an app that could send them instead but it's something.

I'll try the app on my website and get back to you later with the results. If it doesn't send notifications, then it's definitely the app or the device version because it can't be my website (I'm on Android, if you're on iOS then its a whole different study). If it does, then it's either your device or your website.

Another option is that the culprit is the main nulled version of WCFM.

Anyways, I'll get back to you.
Thank you for info.
I am using it on android and I have to refresh the app after opening it to get the order details. Do you get the notifications on you phone? And yes I am using a nulled version of wcfm right now as I'm just testing some things out.

Hey everyone!
I'm getting this error within the Delivery Boy page in the latest update of WCFM Ultimate and the free core.
error.png

Anyone knows how to fix it? thanks! :)

Reactions: laudanum
Hey everyone!
I'm getting this error within the Delivery Boy page in the latest update of WCFM Ultimate and the free core.
error.png

Anyone knows how to fix it? thanks! :)
After updating to new WordPress and woocommerce, only the latest versions of wcfm and addons work correctly. In this case, I bought a working version of delivery 1.2.9 and wcfm ultimate 6.5.9 and it works correctly. Other free wcfm addons don't work. You need to buy new versions of addons. (Rolling back plugin and WordPress versions will not fix this error, you shouldn't have updated)

• Sad
Reactions: MrNoLimits
After updating to new WordPress and woocommerce, only the latest versions of wcfm and addons work correctly. In this case, I bought a working version of delivery 1.2.9 and wcfm ultimate 6.5.9 and it works correctly. Other free wcfm addons don't work. You need to buy new versions of addons. (Rolling back plugin and WordPress versions will not fix this error, you shouldn't have updated)
Could you please share with us the files to those plugins? I know you bought them, but if it's possible we would all appreciate it. There're a lot of people in Babiato that can modify them and make them available to all of us.
I can offer to give you free VPS on my hosting service in exchange if that's worth anything to you

Okay everyone, so luckly I had a backup of my db, so I just rolled back all the wcfm tables, woocommerce remains the same so that was not the issue. I also rolled back all the wcfm plugins to the previous versions.
Now everything works correctly.

Hope this helps somebody else in need.
Thanks God I was able to figure it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock