• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wovie - Movie and TV Series Streaming Platform

Wovie - Movie and TV Series Streaming Platform v1.0.2

No permission to download
Urgent Help. When I'm trying to import a movie through tmdb tool it's showing this error. Can anyone help me pls.

Attachments

• metube-error.png
    metube-error.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 43
Hello, who could be so kind to help me with the installation I have tried many times but I always get the same result.

None of the pages work, it seems that the site is incomplete or not installed correctly.

Thank you I would appreciate it a lot.

1667699754410.png

Hello everyone so it's been a little while, it's been annoying, frustrating and stressful, but we've finished 3.0.0... for myself this will be the last release for a few weeks, however @Shadav may continue to make small changes which we can release in smaller doses.

This script features an Upgrade folder as well as an Install folder, anyone running version 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2 or 2.0.3 you can upgrade your existing installation using the upgrade folder. This does require manually executing an SQL file but it's not hard.

I've done my best with code optimization in order to get lighthouse scores back up as Google was slowly starting to dislike the script.

lighthouse.png

New features:
  • Chatbox on the home page.
    • Chatbox highlights admins in red and other users in theme color.
    • Admins can clear chatlog as frequently as they like from the front end or the backend.
    • User input is sanitized so code shouldn't be executed.
    • Usernames link to user profiles.
    • Autoscrolls to newest messages.
    • Can be reordered or disabled using the blocks manager in the admin panel.
  • Added maintenance mode
    • Is fully translatable to change the message.
    • Only shows the social media accounts you've inputted.
    • Blocks access to the website for everyone.
    • Mobile friendly.
    • Togglable from admin->settings->general
  • Added TMDb.php to get finish dates for episodes thanks to @Shadav
    • Finish dates are automatically added to the Shows info pages.
  • Added fields to input MPAA ratings thanks to @Shadav
    • These will also automatically show in spots around the site where relevent.
  • Added Upgrade process to make upgrading from version to version nice and easy.
    • In the future this will be an automated process.

Slight changes:
  • Added 'home' page for breadcrumbs thanks to @Shadav
  • Slider images no longer resize and reduce quality when uploading so now you can have nice crisp pictures
  • TV Shows now show full quality images on Episodes as oppose to low quality images.
  • Collections page is now more mobile friendly showing wide image on mobile and grid of 3 on desktop.
  • Sitemap changes
    • Sitemap now generates Categories via database (not hardcoded)
    • Sitemap now generates Pages via database
    • Sitemap now generates Collections via database
Fixes:
  • Sitemap fixes
    • Fixed shows URL generated
    • Fixed movies URL generated
  • No longer prioritizes Remote Stream API
Example Links:

Admin details are default so you're welcome to login and check stuff out!

Subdomain Installation - https://sandbox.watcha.movie/
Sub folder installation - https://sandbox.watcha.movie/subdomain/
Maintenance Mode - https://sandbox.watcha.movie/maintenance/

As always it's available here on Babiato or you can download it from my CDN if download doesn't work https://cdn.watcha.movie

I will no longer be offering support for any version prior to 3.0.0 and as always back up all files and database before upgrading.

Thanks everyone for your help, support and feedback!
link error. pls update

no error when i click on ( + ) button to add a serie or movie, nothing happened
i already fix it and i fix it when i install pear package on my control panel.
if u got blank page when u import, tey to install Auth_SASL, Console_Getopt, Structures_Graph in your Pear Package

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amro2000000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock