• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System 5.3.9

No permission to download
purchase key.jpg Please help me, is there anyone who have Purchase Key or maybe how to pass it over without any purchase key? It is Worksuite SaaS version 4.0.3

Thanks my brader for your help

Can someone help me? I got this error! I moved files like some other did, but then i got this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-22-00-56-16-559-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-22-00-56-16-559-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    427.9 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Philinzag
Everything works perfectly but,
But there is a "Server Error" which i cannot make it.
When i try to add a worker, that gives me "SMTP Details Incorrect" but when i test it. That fully works.
How can i solve that? Any solutions?

Edit:
When i try to use integrated mail system, that works. But i dont understand why smtp is not working. I'll find another way to fix it. When i find, i'll write here.

Attachments

• error 2.png
    error 2.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 25
  • error 1.png
    error 1.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hi Guys,

My Worksuite SaaS hasn't worked since the last update (4.0.3). It keeps requesting for Purchase Code and giving this error:

"Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/autoload.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/myroot/mydomain.com/:/tmp/) in /www/myroot/mydomain.com/vendor/vonage/nexmo-bridge/src/Autoloader.php on line 69"

Any help on this guys?

Hi Guys,

My Worksuite SaaS hasn't worked since the last update (4.0.3). It keeps requesting for Purchase Code and giving this error:

"Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/autoload.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/myroot/mydomain.com/:/tmp/) in /www/myroot/mydomain.com/vendor/vonage/nexmo-bridge/src/Autoloader.php on line 69"

Any help on this guys?
Yes, I am having the same problem, I just realize when I will login for my super admin, it is redirected to Purchase Code form. Please share any solution brother

Hi Guys,

Any help on this guys?
Can anyone help us with this?

Reactions: Onglai700
#VERSIONDESCRIPTIONRELEASE DATE
  • Fix: More bug fixes for NEW UI upgrade
03 Mar, 2023
  • Fix for subdomain module
28 Feb, 2023
  • NEW UI Release
  • It has all the features of worksuite non-saas version upto 5.2.83
28 Feb, 2023

Reactions: Azofai and baisaif
#VERSIONDESCRIPTIONRELEASE DATE
  • Fix: More bug fixes for NEW UI upgrade
03 Mar, 2023
  • Fix for subdomain module
28 Feb, 2023
  • NEW UI Release
  • It has all the features of worksuite non-saas version upto 5.2.83
28 Feb, 2023
Can anyone upload the new version script

Reactions: asa7755
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock