• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Universal Modules Bundle for Worksuite CRM

Universal Modules Bundle for Worksuite CRM v1.1.9

No permission to download

codeman2015

Jul 25, 2019
server_1146 submitted a new resource:

Universal Modules Bundle for Worksuite CRM - Not Nulled - Setting up the UniversalBundle module is easy and requires no coding skills.

Universal Modules Bundle for Worksuite CRM - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

The UniversalBundle​

By buying this bundle, you not...

Read more about this resource...

For Nulling the Modules:

1. First install the module

2. -> Go to Modules -> UniversalBundle -> Config -> config.php.

3. Edit the file & change the value below:
'verification_required' => true,

change it to:
'verification_required' => false,

4. Then go to Custom Module and enable it. It should work.. I just tested it working.

5. After that, do the same as above to the each module files in the: UniversalBundle>> Modules Folder
Eg:
UniversalBundle/Modules/Assets/Config.php
UniversalBundle/Modules/CyberSecuity/Config.php
etc.,

6. Copy the all the Nulled Modules files from the folder: UniversalBundle>> Modules
to the website root "Modules" Folder.

7. Go to Website Settings >> Custom Module and Activate it one by one.

Follow all the steps, it just working perfectly fine.

Last edited:
For Nulling the Modules:

change it to:

4. Then go to Custom Module and enable it. It should work.. I just tested it working.

5. After that, do the same as above to the each module files in the: UniversalBundle>> Modules Folder
Eg:
UniversalBundle/Modules/Assets/Config.php
UniversalBundle/Modules/CyberSecuity/Config.php
etc.,

6. Copy the all the Nulled Modules files from the folder: UniversalBundle>> Modules
to the website root "Modules" Folder.

7. Go to Website Settings >> Custom Module and Activate it one by one.

Follow all the steps, it just working perfectly fine.

Last edited:
For Nulling the Modules:

change it to:

dont work at all

For Nulling the Modules:

change it to:

tried your method but isnt working lol!

Hey em I doing it wrong..still not working for me..changed the the config to false + for the modules and copied all the modules to the root module folder but still not installing
config.jpg

e.g Asset module

config.jpg

Root module folder
root.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone help me, upload zip installation prompt: "The zip that you are trying to install is not compatible with worksuite-saas version",The other modules are still the same, I'm using V5.3.84, thank you very much

Can anyone help me, upload zip installation prompt: "The zip that you are trying to install is not compatible with worksuite-saas version",The other modules are still the same, I'm using V5.3.84, thank you very much
I'm sorry, I didn't see the tutorial above, it has been successfully installed according to the tutorial, and it is currently working normally, thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock