• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System

Worksuite Saas - Project Management System 5.3.9

No permission to download
Does anyone know why there aren't any companies showing in the super admin panel ?
It shows 3 in total but no results in table, Can someone pls help

1664356739473.png

Hey Does Anybody know how to fix this ? I have already added working SMTP details still showing this

1665294964375.png

very good it works like butter
How did you install it? i cant seem to get it to work :(

I have an Oracle arm based virtual machine running with cloud panel and uploaded / extracted all the files but all i get when i go to my domain /public/install is "hello world"

Can anyone help me with an install of this please, i've tried all sorts.

I'm a bit of a novice, so ALL and ANY help will be greatly appreciated! I am running a vm on Oracle cloud, Ampere processor with ubuntu. I have it running Cloud panel v2, so i can change the PHP version & access file manager.

I have uploaded the script files into my root, but when i go to domain/install i just get a hello world message. I have tried all sorts of variations to get the install to run in the browser, domain/public/install even added index.php in there too but still nothing.

What am i doing wrong? Am i missing something?

Can anyone help me with an install of this please, i've tried all sorts.

I'm a bit of a novice, so ALL and ANY help will be greatly appreciated! I am running a vm on Oracle cloud, Ampere processor with ubuntu. I have it running Cloud panel v2, so i can change the PHP version & access file manager.

I have uploaded the script files into my root, but when i go to domain/install i just get a hello world message. I have tried all sorts of variations to get the install to run in the browser, domain/public/install even added index.php in there too but still nothing.

What am i doing wrong? Am i missing something?
I have managed to get the check.php file working and get this message.
1666089721972.png

Im running cloud panle v2 so it uses nginx and theres no Mod_rewrite settings or functions.

Anyone know a work around?? or should i just use a different control panel on a fresh install? any recommendations?

How did you install it? i cant seem to get it to work :(

I have an Oracle arm based virtual machine running with cloud panel and uploaded / extracted all the files but all i get when i go to my domain /public/install is "hello world"
I have it running under oracle cloud - using Hestia control panel - in a subdomain.

I have a problem with the sign up.

proc_open() has been disabled for security reasons

I think it has something related to the verification email sent, I've tried to disable it but I'm still the same...
and I can't enable that module from php.ini

any ideas, thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock