• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v6.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
I am using aapanel too on vps hosting

I'm having issues with campaign.
If I schedule, it won't send but if I send immediately it will send

this is how to add vhost or subdomain into the same domain.

for the campaign not working, try to see this post 898 and 902

Attachments

• vhost.png
    vhost.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 98
This is what i have tried :
- File Manager : Check
* PDF
* Video

- Auto Reply : Check
* Text
* Button
* Template
* List Messages

- Campaign : Check
- Immediately -
- Schedule -
* Text
* Button
* Template
* List Messages

Phone Book All Good

Thanks for @Morehere
I'm using Shared Hosting everything all good with no error.

are there any special edits? I have tried on 2 different hosting the results are the same, like there must be something in the settings so that it all works,

especially send with media always error check your connection appears

I just did and it's still not working working
Use like this.

Set 5 minute
Code:
/www/server/php/74/bin/php /www/wwwroot/your_domain_folder/artisan schedule:cron 1>> /dev/null 2>&1

Set 1 minute
Code:
/www/server/php/74/bin/php /www/wwwroot/your_domain_folder/artisan schedule:blast 1>> /dev/null 2>&1

Reactions: Sirlaabson
Use like this.

Set 5 minute
Code:
/www/server/php/74/bin/php /www/wwwroot/your_domain_folder/artisan schedule:cron 1>> /dev/null 2>&1

Set 1 minute
Code:
/www/server/php/74/bin/php /www/wwwroot/your_domain_folder/artisan schedule:blast 1>> /dev/null 2>&1
It worked!
Thank you very much

Also, is there a way to make the chatbot work even if the keyword is sent with some other contents.

Eg. Keyword = Sirlaabson

Message received = Hi Sirlaabson

The function is available in Waziper

It worked!
Thank you very much

Also, is there a way to make the chatbot work even if the keyword is sent with some other contents.

Eg. Keyword = Sirlaabson

Message received = Hi Sirlaabson

The function is available in Waziper
This is done using webhook.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock