• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v6.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
How do I send images? I'm with error 404. If you delete the storage folder and give the artisan command and switch to code 403. I've tried everything. Does anyone have the tutorial on how to solve?
delete file storage on public folder then
visit ur url/generate
make sure get result 0

5691f700-d8dd-11ea-8543-d9e965afa771.png

Hi,
What do you think about making us a collective purchase to hire a programmer to create a Flow Builder customization for MPWA?

same bro, not work form me, schedule Message
1659553648099.png
follow example in ur cpanel
like this : /usr/local/bin/php /home/wabotwil/public_html/artisan schedule:run 1>> /dev/null 2>&1
try place ur source code in public html, dont in ur sub domain.

1659553648099.png
follow example in ur cpanel
like this : /usr/local/bin/php /home/wabotwil/public_html/artisan schedule:run 1>> /dev/null 2>&1
try place ur source code in public html, dont in ur sub domain.

yes, but the message didn't sent after the schedule. the status will stay waiting not execute

Try sending a message first with the api, then autoresponse will work...

not auto respond or auto reply. but the schedule message. campaign message with schedule

edited:
it will execute the message at 00.00. not the time that we want to

Last edited:
How do I send images? I'm with error 404. If you delete the storage folder and give the artisan command and switch to code 403. I've tried everything. Does anyone have the tutorial on how to solve?
Try this command in web terminal (shared hosting)

ln -s /home/(your cpanel ID)/public_html/storage/app/public /home/(your cpanel ID)/public_html/public/storage

Then check File Manager menu, you should see thumbnail images

*Make sure to remove "storage" file first in /public folder

Try this command in web terminal (shared hosting)

ln -s /home/(your cpanel ID)/public_html/storage/app/public /home/(your cpanel ID)/public_html/public/storage

Then check File Manager menu, you should see thumbnail images

*Make sure to remove "storage" file first in /public folder
delete file storage on public folder then
visit ur url/generate
make sure get result 0

:D

Reactions: circlehuge
hello brother, can you help me
i have installed wagw v4 but menu sidebar not show complete :
1. menu test message (not show)
2. auto reply (not show)
3. phone book, etc (not show)
Screenshot_1.png

hello brother, can you help me
i have installed wagw v4 but menu sidebar not show complete :
1. menu test message (not show)
2. auto reply (not show)
3. phone book, etc (not show)
Screenshot_1.png
Add Device first bro, then select device

Anybody face issue like this?

After click fetch From Groups WA, then display error "Check your connection"

Screenshot (2).png

EDIT: After several click, finally success fetch contact list

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock