• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v6.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
anyone here install it on aapanel (vps ubuntu)? installation was success, nodejs also running on 3200 port, but qr code not showing, i try to use localhost and other (my vps ip:3200) on setting menu, but the results are same not showing qrcode

Attachments

• nodejs.png
    nodejs.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 79
anyone here install it on aapanel (vps ubuntu)? installation was success, nodejs also running on 3200 port, but qr code not showing, i try to use localhost and other (my vps ip:3200) on setting menu, but the results are same not showing qrcode
have you generated API KEY?
and have you tried port 10000?

Guys, help me please!

I know how to configure node.js in cpanel, but in aapanel I have doubts when filling in some fields. do you have any screenshot/video showing how to configure node.js from aapanel to work on WA Gateway?

Thanks <3

Reactions: l.o.l
Guys, help me please!

I know how to configure node.js in cpanel, but in aapanel I have doubts when filling in some fields. do you have any screenshot/video showing how to configure node.js from aapanel to work on WA Gateway?

Thanks <3
for me, i made both website and node, upload and install like on cpanel for the website and build node, pointing to the same directory, set the port and starting point, i dont know that is true way to install on aapanel or not, but in my case qrcode not working, i have try to install node directly on the vps and run server.js and i got same, qrcode not working to

a simple solution for qr code not showing, just copy url node from the demo (wabeta.m-pedia.id), and try to scan it will be showing your qr, but it has a problem that you cannot restart the node coz node server is not your own hehehe

It is working normally on aapanel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock