• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vikinger - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community

Vikinger - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community v1.9.17

No permission to download
Hi. I have a problem with Vikinger Buddypress theme. When I import demo content the website isn't look well I guess one plugin is not working well.

I'll show you with images.
S01-1024x724.png

As you can see here sidebar and header is working pretty well.
ge5lmf8.png

But here I don't have those areas.

Babak updated Vikinger - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community with a new update entry:

Vikinger Theme v1.9.7.6

Download Vikinger v1.9.7.6 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
v1.9.7.6 August 2nd 2022
BuddyPress

- Fixed an issue that could cause some account hub links to be incorrect when disabling the activity streams component.
- Fixed a styling issue with user preview widget footer actions on mobile.
- Fixed a styling issue with user profile actions on mobile.
- Improved group manager error handling and information provided to user in case of error.
- Added a new option in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: dabighomie
Babak updated Vikinger - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community with a new update entry:

Vikinger Theme v1.9.8

Download Vikinger v1.9.8 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
v1.9.8

Header
Fixed an issue that caused the header friend requests widget to close when interacting with pending friendship requests.
Elementor
Replaced db “is_built_with_elementor” deprecated function.
Backend
Backend React application code has been refactored and improved.
Backend code has been separated from frontend code.
Introduced a number of improvements to backend and frontend load times /...

Vikinger Theme v1.9.9

Download Vikinger v1.9.9 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
v1.9.9

General
  • Users are now redirected to the page they where browsing after logging in from an internal site page.
  • The vikinger_login_page_redirect_url filter has been added and can be used to customize the login page redirect url.
  • Users are now redirected to the page they where browsing after logging out from an internal site page.
  • The vikinger_logout_page_redirect_url...

Hello, no one has finalized the Vikinger theme, namely the display of additional BuddyPress functionality of installed plugins on the profile and activity page.
Plugins Activity Plus Reloaded, ULike, Suspend, Report for BuddyPress, BuddyPress Compliments,
moderation tools.
All functionality is not displayed in the profile. At the same time I tried other themes, everything works.
For example, the module in this theme puts the Report everywhere, just not in the activity.
Also, if you have ready-made solutions or developments for BuddyPress on this topic, I will definitely listen to suggestions.
How badly they do it. Thank you. that you are giving it away for free. Such money for such..

Vikinger Theme v1.9.9.1

Download Vikinger v1.9.9.1 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
v1.9.9.1

Navigation
  • Removed text wrap from simple menu dropdown items.
BuddyPress
  • Fixed a rare issue that could cause the activity feed to crash when the “Limit YouTube Playback” option was enabled.
  • Fixed a text display issue when using a number of symbols in the group name / description.

Anyone know how to add a "report" button for this theme?
This is last thing i need, i try fews plugins, but report button is not showing on post box

Anyone know how to add a "report" button for this theme?
This is last thing i need, i try fews plugins, but report button is not showing on post box
Vikinger theme doesn't support many buddypress plugins (addons)

Reactions: Asfalt

Vikinger Theme v1.9.9.2

Download Vikinger v1.9.9.2 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
NOV 5, 2022 - v1.9.9.2

BuddyPress
Fixed an issue that could cause some groups to not display all navigation items.
Removed slug from group preview cards and group page.
Added support for BuddyPress Group Types.
The Group Type Has Directory View option adds a new dropdown to group lists that allows to filter groups by group type.
The Group Type Show on Group option adds a group type tag to the group in...

Vikinger Theme v1.9.9.3

Download Vikinger v1.9.9.3 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
NOV 16, 2022 - v1.9.9.3
General

• Fixed an issue that could cause some elements (activities, member lists, group lists, etc) to appear blurry under certain conditions.
Blog
  • Fixed an issue that could cause some text to overflow the container in blog posts.
bbPress
  • Fixed an issue that would hide the Create Discussion and Subscribe...

Vikinger Theme v1.9.9.4

Download Vikinger v1.9.9.4 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
NOV 30, 2022 - v1.9.9.4

General
Added a pointer events delay to prevent submenu items from displaying within a few miliseconds of opening its parent submenu.
GamiPress
Added Vikinger Settings -> Achievements customizer section.
Added an option that allows to change the view more badges image (Vikinger Settings -> Achievements -> Badges – View More Image).
Added an option that allows to change the locked...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock