• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SocialV - Social Network and Community BuddyPress Theme

SocialV - Social Network and Community BuddyPress Theme Version 2.0.7 - Feb 10 2024

No permission to download
andoru updated SocialV - Social Network and Community BuddyPress Theme with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.4 - Nov 15 2023

• [Improvement] - Code Optimization
  • [New] - Compatible With The BuddyPress Activity Social Share Plugin.
  • [New] - Groups Page: Enable Or Disable Grid And List Views On The Frontend Group Page Through Options In The Redux Panel.
  • [New] - Search: Redux Panel Now Includes Post-Specific Search Options.
  • [Added] - Search Content: Three New Search Content Options Forums, Replies...

Read the rest of this update entry...

My 2 cents about this whole "resources" limitation:
- I think that it's generally not reasonable.
- I had 3 resources, now I have 1 since I didn't update the other 2 in a while since I didn't renew the licenses. I buy numerous items and help null/update in different threads, I also donated to Babiato about 3-4 times, I bought stuff from @TassieNZ and I paid for a few private groups here and I paid like $400 already to GPLElite which I use very rarely but keep the sub for the contribution sake.

Do you think it's reasonable I have a restricted access due to a resource I don't actually currently have to add?

I feel like this can't be a sole/only condition for downloading or getting passwords as it's a completely subjective and non-representing stat in terms of contribution, simply because the overwhelming vast majority of resources already exist and are already owned.

• Version 2.0.7 - Feb 10 2024​

• [New] - Button For Re-Sending The Verification Email Key.
    • [New] - Introducing A New Button For Reading All Notifications.
    • [New] - Stop Activity Action ['Register New User','Change User Avatar / Cover Image'].
    • [Update] - Separate Pin Functionality ("Activity , Group, Profile Actions").
    • [Compatibility] - WordPress Latest Version (6.4.3).
    • [Compatibility] - BuddyPress Latest Version (12.2.0).
    • [Compatibility] - LearnPress Latest Version ( 4.2.6).
    • [Fixed] - Minor Bug Fixes.
  • Version 2.0.6 - Jan 18 2024​

• [Update] - Buddypress New Version (12.1.1) Compatible.
    • [Fixed] - Some Bug Fixed.
  • Version 2.0.5 - Jan 10 2024​

• [Update] - Buddypress New Version (12.0.0) Compatible.
    • [Update] - Better Messages New Version (2.4.6) Compatible.
    • [Update] - WP Premiume Story New Version (3.5.0) Compatible.
    • [Update] - LearnPress New Version (4.2.5.8 ) Compatible.
    • [New] - Logo Text Color "Dark/Light"Option.
    • [New] - Registration Method On Default Registration Page : Auto / Manually / Verification Key.
    • [New] - Share Activity On Telegrame Option.
    • [New] - Show Password ICON.
    • [Fixed] - Sidebar In Mobile.
    • [Fixed] - Other Bug Fixed.
PLS UPD THX

Reactions: MartinezSatch
andoru updated SocialV - Social Network and Community BuddyPress Theme with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.7 - Feb 10 2024

• Version 2.0.7 - Feb 10 2024​

• [New] - Button For Re-Sending The Verification Email Key.
    • [New] - Introducing A New Button For Reading All Notifications.
    • [New] - Stop Activity Action ['Register New User','Change User Avatar / Cover Image'].
    • [Update] - Separate Pin Functionality ("Activity , Group, Profile Actions").
    • [Compatibility] - WordPress Latest Version (6.4.3).
    • [Compatibility] - BuddyPress Latest Version (12.2.0).
    • [Compatibility] -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock