• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Vikinger - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community

Vikinger - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community v1.9.16

No permission to download
an update to
Version 1.9.0 August 31st 2021
would be amazing 🦄

Babak updated Vikinger - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community with a new update entry:

Vikinger Theme v1.9.0

Download Vikinger v1.9.0 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
Version 1.9.0 August 31st 2021

BuddyPress
- Improved notification support by adding a new text only notification format that will be used to display unrecognized notifications.

GamiPress
- Improved error handling when a user assigned points to a badge or quest but didn't select a point type.

- WordPress shortcodes and blocks used in the badges or quests description field are now displated in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Taekiwz
Babak updated Vikinger - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community with a new update entry:

Vikinger Theme v1.9.1

Download Vikinger v1.9.1 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
Version 1.9.1 September 25th 2021

Fixes

- Fixed an issue that caused the side menu to not open when used in pages that didn't have the theme content grid.

- Fixed an issue that caused rank description data to not display.

- Fixed an issue that prevented group enable forum status from being correctly disabled.

- Fixed an issue that prevented the register page text from including HTML tags.

BuddyPress...

Vikinger Theme v1.9.2

Download Vikinger v1.9.2 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
Version 1.9.2 October 7th 2021

Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused GamiPress member ranks to report as 0 when the "Rank" rank type was deleted.

- Fixed an issue that caused GamiPress credits widget to display on member profile newsfeed pages even when there weren't any existing point types.

- Fixed an issue that caused GamiPress achievements to show +0 points when the respective achievement didn't award...

Vikinger Theme v1.9.3 Untouched

Download Vikinger v1.9.3 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
Version 1.9.3 November 23rd 2021
Fixes

- Fixed an issue that prevented the activation page text from including HTML tags.
GamiPress
- Fixed an issue that prevented points being awarded when using the "Publish an activity post in a group" action.
- Fixed an issue that prevented points being awarded when using the "Create a group" action.

Reactions: jorgealted123
Whenever I post media to a group, like a photo, the activity feed disappears and the photo does not exist on the group activity feed or photos section.

This does not happen when posting media to the activity feed, but it doesn't let me post more than one photo there.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Whenever I post media to a group, like a photo, the activity feed disappears and the photo does not exist on the group activity feed or photos section.

This does not happen when posting media to the activity feed, but it doesn't let me post more than one photo there.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
yes i had this problem also and I have to delete that post from admin dashboad/activaty

Reactions: freddymcbob
I believe v1.9.4 fixes this:

Version 1.9.4 December 8th 2021

Fixes

- Fixed an issue that caused post, comment and activity reactions to not display localized / translated text. Please update the "Vikinger Reactions" and "Vikinger Reactions - BuddyPress Integration" plugins to their latest versions.

- Fixed an issue that caused media upload activities to not save correctly in certain conditions.

@Babak can you update?

Vikinger Theme v1.9.4

Download Vikinger v1.9.4 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
v1.9.4 December 8th 2021 Thanks To @TassieNZ

Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused post, comment and activity reactions to not display localized / translated text. Please update the "Vikinger Reactions" and "Vikinger Reactions - BuddyPress Integration" plugins to their latest versions.

- Fixed an issue that caused media upload activities to not save correctly in certain conditions.

Vikinger Theme v1.9.5

Download Vikinger v1.9.5 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
Version 1.9.5 December 21st 2021
Fixes

- Fixed an issue that could cause the newsfeed to crash if a data inconsistency was found in group activities.

BuddyPress
- Individual photo activities on mobile now display activity information, comment form and reactions below the photo.

Better Messages
- Added styles for new chat elements.
- Added styles for the modern messages layout.
- The header...

Hello,

I want to trigger the Default Mobile Side Menu with a floating Menu button at the bottom instead of the Hamburger Menu button at the Top. I don't want to change or hide the Hamburger button. I just want to have additional floating button at the Bottom. I've created a floating button with Elementor. But i can't find a way to trigger the Menu. Can someone with some coding knowledge help me out please? I dont have much idea with code.

I read many articles online. Some explained about using a link with some trigger to add to the Menu, Some explained about using CSS Classes. I tried them with my limited knowledge only to fail.

Kindly HELP

Reactions: Graphicriven

Vikinger Theme v1.9.6

Download Vikinger v1.9.6 - BuddyPress and GamiPress Social Community Nulled Free
v1.9.6 January 14th 2022

Fixes
- Fixed an issue with an undefined variable in the "Vikinger - BuddyPress Extension" plugin. Please update the plugin to its latest version (v1.1.1) by using the theme installer (Vikinger -> General).

Blog
- Added support for custom post types in category, tag and archive pages.

BuddyPress
- Updated bp_has_profile() function argument in the "register.php" template file...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock