• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

v3cube cubejeks gojek

I have successfully installed v3Cube 2021 Gojek clone. But unable to communicate with app
Plz help some one on app connection
I will help on web. Web link
Make sure the socketcluster is running. Without that, will not work properly.
If need some relative information, check my last thread.

After all more than 20 installations and tests i made till now, from 2020 and 2021, the best configuration is:
  1. User Dedicated Server or VPS (I used a lot, from like almost good companies and for me, the best one is the Hetzner (Germany Company) how have the better from ever servers, stability and price (a dedicated server cost like 35€ month, from 16GB or 32GB, search on their website about " SERVER AUCTION "

2. The second thing, is have a WHM/cPanel license running, the gojek are made to work properlly with cPanel, already tried a lot. For me, why is free, i used the AAPANEL, but is not too stable, i found a lot vulnerabilities, and don't work 100%, i don't suggest any other Control Panel, just cPanel.
    For anyone how don't want to waste to much money, i suggest buy from LicencePro.net (is a shared license seller (i use it like more than 2 years on multiple Dedicated Servers, VPS and others, im really with it). For how are starting like me on the v3cube script, is the best way i found to prevent waste tons of money - the license here cost like 7$ (+/-) or something.

The difference from this license and the original from the cPanel website is:

.1 - Difference between shared licenses:
    - Is not different from the original licenses and only cost less
    - Support is not possible through the original site
    - Features of shared licenses:
    - With these licenses, your systems will be activated completely correctly, and even if they are - checked by the main site, they will be actively identified.
    - You will automatically receive a software update from the main site

For someone like me, how have a lot dedicated hosting servers and VPS's, this is really good.

3. Some important informations:
    - I added two files in attachment
    - Run this two scripts with SSH:

Captura de ecrã 2022-09-03, às 20.53.16.png

- On this files, replace the version 10.x to 14.x, otherwise will not work properly, after make the changes, run the script by SSH:

$ /assets/webimages/script_files/install_sys_components.sh
    $ /assets/webimages/script_files/sys_prj_config.sh

Thats is the main things to make the server work properly.
    Is someone need some support on this, PM me.

After all more than 20 installations and tests i made till now, from 2020 and 2021, the best configuration is:
  1. User Dedicated Server or VPS (I used a lot, from like almost good companies and for me, the best one is the Hetzner (Germany Company) how have the better from ever servers, stability and price (a dedicated server cost like 35€ month, from 16GB or 32GB, search on their website about " SERVER AUCTION "

2. The second thing, is have a WHM/cPanel license running, the gojek are made to work properlly with cPanel, already tried a lot. For me, why is free, i used the AAPANEL, but is not too stable, i found a lot vulnerabilities, and don't work 100%, i don't suggest any other Control Panel, just cPanel.
    For anyone how don't want to waste to much money, i suggest buy from LicencePro.net (is a shared license seller (i use it like more than 2 years on multiple Dedicated Servers, VPS and others, im really with it). For how are starting like me on the v3cube script, is the best way i found to prevent waste tons of money - the license here cost like 7$ (+/-) or something.

The difference from this license and the original from the cPanel website is:

.1 - Difference between shared licenses:
    - Is not different from the original licenses and only cost less
    - Support is not possible through the original site
    - Features of shared licenses:
    - With these licenses, your systems will be activated completely correctly, and even if they are - checked by the main site, they will be actively identified.
    - You will automatically receive a software update from the main site

For someone like me, how have a lot dedicated hosting servers and VPS's, this is really good.

3. Some important informations:
    - I added two files in attachment
    - Run this two scripts with SSH:

Captura de ecrã 2022-09-03, às 20.53.16.png

- On this files, replace the version 10.x to 14.x, otherwise will not work properly, after make the changes, run the script by SSH:

$ /assets/webimages/script_files/install_sys_components.sh
    $ /assets/webimages/script_files/sys_prj_config.sh

Thats is the main things to make the server work properly.
    Is someone need some support on this, PM me.
can you share some live website you build with this project ?

Hi everyone!

Already have the 2022, that will be a BIG trouble solving.. socket cluster fully connected with v3, almost created their own data on server, the apis too, the file-structure seems the same, DB the same with new features, just waiting the apps.

After comparing with 2021 i can understand the 2021 is shared hand-by-hand from a lot "modifiers".
It can be updated from 2021 to 2022, the DB just need be adjusted on 2021 and move data.

The v3cube 2022 nightmare will start ✌️✌️

Hi everyone!

Already have the 2022, that will be a BIG trouble solving.. socket cluster fully connected with v3, almost created their own data on server, the apis too, the file-structure seems the same, DB the same with new features, just waiting the apps.

After comparing with 2021 i can understand the 2021 is shared hand-by-hand from a lot "modifiers".
It can be updated from 2021 to 2022, the DB just need be adjusted on 2021 and move data.

can you share files ?

Hi everyone!

please, can you share file, thanks

Hi everyone!

We are eagerly waiting for it mate.
Good luck buddy

Please i need help with V3Cube Cubjek 2021 on Demand app, I installed it on my server and i have an error - "Connection attempt failed" Please if you cant help me fix it i am willing to pay a token for this. Please i need help with it. Thanks

Error - Connection attempt failed

Please i need help with V3Cube Cubjek 2021 on Demand app, I installed it on my server and i have an error - "Connection attempt failed" Please if you cant help me fix it i am willing to pay a token for this. Please i need help with it. Thanks

Error - Connection attempt failed
DM me

Hello guys, I have a few errors I need help with..
1. I can't search Map locations on the web platform.. it keeps searching, not able to select a location..
2. I cannot view the taxi charges estimate before I select it... I keep getting "Can't connect to server"
3. In the Provider App, I can go and Subscribe.. Once I click package, it doesn't show success, it returns "can't connect to the server", but in the background, it accepts the Subscription if a provider doesn't know that they end up subscribing more than once..

Also, as an addon.. who has an idea how I can add a timing feature? I need to allow the provider to work for only 12 hours in a day then wait for 4 hours before resetting the time again.. and be able to show in the Provider app. Any idea how to go about it? Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock