• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Updating nulled plugins

madroots

Jan 23, 2020
Hello guys, this question has been in my mind for a some time now. How could I automate the updating of nulled plugins?

Is there a plugin/script that would allow you to pick whatever plugins you want and force them update from your own server?

While seeking the answer, I realized few things:
  1. One can spawn their own update server and I did, but you would need to change the said plugin mechanism itself in order to use your update server (basically impossible to do on a big scale)
  2. Paid plugins usually aren't going though wordpress api so cannot be altered with DNS or whatever

I wrote my own plugin which basically fetches the URL of your choice and list plugins it finds. Then you can select plugins you want to install/update and it will do it.
Plugin does:
  • Lets you input URL to fetch plugins from (zip archives, really)
  • List available plugins and allows for selecting using checkboxes
  • If some plugin is installed, it lets you delete and install new version (it doesnt detect version yet, you just gotta know yourself. Updating without deletion was not working for some reason)

This requires you to upload the nulled plugins to your webserver each time they gets updated, which is fine with me, and then you need to go to your wordpress, provide url where your plugins are and select whatever plugins you want to bulk install/update.

If you are interested, I can provide this plugin but I am still not very happy with this solution.

How do you guys do it, especially if you have multiple websites? Is there something I am missing?

Hello guys, this question has been in my mind for a some time now. How could I automate the updating of nulled plugins?

Is there a plugin/script that would allow you to pick whatever plugins you want and force them update from your own server?

1. One can spawn their own update server and I did, but you would need to change the said plugin mechanism itself in order to use your update server (basically impossible to do on a big scale)
  2. Paid plugins usually aren't going though wordpress api so cannot be altered with DNS or whatever

I wrote my own plugin which basically fetches the URL of your choice and list plugins it finds. Then you can select plugins you want to install/update and it will do it.
Plugin does:
  • If some plugin is installed, it lets you delete and install new version (it doesnt detect version yet, you just gotta know yourself. Updating without deletion was not working for some reason)

This requires you to upload the nulled plugins to your webserver each time they gets updated, which is fine with me, and then you need to go to your wordpress, provide url where your plugins are and select whatever plugins you want to bulk install/update.

If you are interested, I can provide this plugin but I am still not very happy with this solution.

How do you guys do it, especially if you have multiple websites? Is there something I am missing?
so you have plugin for that lets share it let we see

Thanks advance

Sorry to say, but the approach is simply wrong. Want to be able to update? Buy the plugin. Devs usually do not allow downloading premium versions without license (i.e. Woocommerce Germanized Pro).

The way to go is not modifying the update or validation mechanisms within the plugin itself, the way to go would be to create an external plugin to do so, so once updated, your plugin can inject your code to null the plugin to the "same spot again" (if they didn't change the code structure or licensing code).

Now, when going this route, you will have to trust that your method works on every update. An update that fixes your nulling could be fatal for a live site.

I do not see the point of your plugin, if you can simply upload the nulled plugin update yourself?

Reactions: Saint Gabriel

Plugin does:

Your post has gave me an idea to add to my own. If interested it's Tools4WP plugin.
In addition to your plugin. Add a WordPress cron job that runs, say twice a day. That checks a remote json file for any new plugin updates. If update available, it downloads and installs. A great way to update multi site with ease. The remote json file contains nulled plugins url and version number.

Reactions: 3rr0r
Your post has gave me an idea to add to my own. If interested it's Tools4WP plugin.
In addition to your plugin. Add a WordPress cron job that runs, say twice a day. That checks a remote json file for any new plugin updates. If update available, it downloads and installs. A great way to update multi site with ease. The remote json file contains nulled plugins url and version number.
exactly. This is a way to do it. But it is improvable :)

Can you elaborate? What is that plugin? From what I have read, there is a selection of nullet plugins available to install/update? is that it? so the point would be just to expand on the list? Correct me if I am wrong please. Unfortunately, I use none of the plugins from the list, except Thrive Themes but I have a legitimate licence for that.

Can you elaborate? What is that plugin? From what I have read, there is a selection of nullet plugins available to install/update? is that it? so the point would be just to expand on the list? Correct me if I am wrong please. Unfortunately, I use none of the plugins from the list, except Thrive Themes but I have a legitimate licence for that.
the point is having the plugins being updateable as if they were bought with a legit license. You could have known by reading this thread instead of asking without reading.

the point is having the plugins being updateable as if they were bought with a legit license. You could have known by reading this thread instead of asking without reading.
I did. I understood that, but I asked whether thats the case only for the plugin selection listed on a resource page.

I did. I understood that, but I asked whether thats the case only for the plugin selection listed on a resource page.

I see, from my understanding this would apply to all plugins you are able to externally activate (which are most)

This is actually something we will be offering soon for our GPL Elite members.

Reactions: dantoru
Early version was a seperate plugin for each product. That can add up to heaps of extra plugins, so I collated into one plugin. It was just going to be products that I could easily get upgrades for. Some are requested. So my plugin uses free or non nulled versions and converts them to nulled or premium versions. The download tab is just a list where you can download products from various locations. Licence tab is to enable auto updates of the plugin and various products. After reading your first post, I think that I'll add the update of the other products now.

Early version was a seperate plugin for each product. That can add up to heaps of extra plugins, so I collated into one plugin. It was just going to be products that I could easily get upgrades for. Some are requested. So my plugin uses free or non nulled versions and converts them to nulled or premium versions. The download tab is just a list where you can download products from various locations. Licence tab is to enable auto updates of the plugin and various products. After reading your first post, I think that I'll add the update of the other products now.
Could you write me a PM regarding your plugin? I can not write you due to permission limitations.

I have made a simple command in crontab in my VPS that takes files from tmp_plugins to plugins every hour, is not something very advanced but it works well

I have made a simple command in crontab in my VPS that takes files from tmp_plugins to plugins every hour, is not something very advanced but it works well
Thats a good idea, thanks for sharing.

Plugin is no big deal, But who will update themes and plugins on regular basis?

True, automatic sync directly from babiato would rock xD
Well you won't see that🙃It will impact babiato's traffic and if someone tries unofficial scrapping, new download limits will be deal-breaker (this is one of many many)

Reactions: madroots
Well you won't see that🙃It will impact babiato's traffic and if someone tries unofficial scrapping, new download limits will be deal-breaker (this is one of many many)
True that. No need to improve whats already awesome. I will keep developing my own ways of automation while manually getting resources I need

Reactions: aidanjeff
I do use the following pugin to push updates from git . It should be available on Babiato.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock