• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I developed a plugin THAT ALLOWS UPDATING NULLED plugins

Which are the differences with this project?

Thanks for brining this to attention.

Dear @SpectrumNext

Its the most desired Plugin, if it's available to the Forum Community members. it will save Tons of Hrs Spent in Searching, Downloading & Uploading to each WordPress Sites.

I'm looking forward for your Plugin Development & Release SOON

Reactions: Draculanymos1
Let's see the response of more users
To determine the future of this development

Yes, nulled plugins directly from here
The current manual task but automated

Thank you

A lot, my plugins is a single PHP file
The github project seems to be a heavy library

Let's see the response of more users
To determine the future of this development
YES, THIS IS VERY GOOD INITIATIVE

Reactions: Reigen888
there's a few alternatives like TGM Plugin Activation and the github link shared here also smaller auto updater. For babiato, this could be one of the way to monetize & sustain the platform. Since plugin auto download will require direct access to the resources, to prevent excessive leeching, some sort of auth token can be added into it which can be converted into paid services. It's like paying to get babiato dload API. Normal users would still be able to dload via web with the timer/limit/etc..
I think this going to be a win-win for both. but for me the platform sustainability is no.1.

there's a few alternatives like TGM Plugin Activation and the github link shared here also smaller auto updater. For babiato, this could be one of the way to monetize & sustain the platform. Since plugin auto download will require direct access to the resources, to prevent excessive leeching, some sort of auth token can be added into it which can be converted into paid services. It's like paying to get babiato dload API. Normal users would still be able to dload via web with the timer/limit/etc..
I think this going to be a win-win for both. but for me the platform sustainability is no.1.

Yes, i Yes, I thought of a unique access token generated (and linked) according to the Babiato ID

Although there are several aspects to take into account in the area of plugin security

Am I the only one who sees this as really problematic, giving a single person basically free access to multiple wordpress installation by giving him the possibility to run remote code?
The plug-in repository would definitely need to be transparent with some type of check sum system / branches that show changes. Malicious code could be added to an update like elementor pro and now everyone who does that update would have the malicious code on their site.

Another concern would be the log files of the server containing the plug-in repositories. It would theoretically contain log files from any site with nulled software.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock