• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I developed a plugin THAT ALLOWS UPDATING NULLED plugins

Reigen888

Sep 14, 2023

1695225673519.png

Introducing: SpectrumNext Updater

Hello everyone, I want to share with you that I have developed a plugin that I have called "SpectrumNext Updater" that allows you to update WordPress nulled plugins easily from the list of plugins with one click by obtaining the updates from a custom server.

Below is an example with Elementor Pro:

1695224952534.png

Note: I modified the name and version number available on the server to 4.0 for this example

1695224198291-png.220958

Comment below if you would love to have this on your site and avoid the tedious task of manually downloading and updating your nulled plugins every time.

@TassieNZ maybe we can talk about this, could be used for "Babiato Updater" or "GPL Elite Updater", if you're insterested, just ping me.

Attachments

• 1695224198291.png
    1695224198291.png
    50 KB · Views: 1,304
I think it is an excellent idea. The only concern is someone needs to keep updating and proofing the code against vulnerabilities.

Appreciated for this development. Everyone will be interested in this plugin.

Which are the differences with this project?

Nice. How to get it?

how can we get this?

Let's see the response of more users
To determine the future of this development

I think it is an excellent idea. The only concern is someone needs to keep updating and proofing the code against vulnerabilities.

Yes, nulled plugins directly from here
The current manual task but automated

Appreciated for this development. Everyone will be interested in this plugin.

Thank you

Which are the differences with this project?

A lot, my plugins is a single PHP file
The github project seems to be a heavy library

hi bro how can we get this?

Let's see the response of more users
To determine the future of this development

In a forum as large as babiato, receiving a notification in the development and testing wordpress for clients that such a resource was updated would not hurt, inconvenient, fewer visits to the forum :S, perhaps for Null's GLP with subscription and other sites it would be a tool monetizable, great job

@SpectrumNext PM me if you want me to test this.

I will love to test it out on my site too

definetly interested

Vey good idea.

this is what i want,
you rock bro

Hello, any update? Thanks in advance.

In a forum as large as babiato, receiving a notification in the development and testing wordpress for clients that such a resource was updated would not hurt, inconvenient, fewer visits to the forum :S, perhaps for Null's GLP with subscription and other sites it would be a tool monetizable, great job

I already contacted @Medw1311

Depending on how the conversation turns out
A future will be defined for this development

Maybe soon we will have a "Babiato Plugin Updater"