• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS V1.9

No permission to download
Hi all, I have the quiz module that does not work on my part if I use the English language it works but if I use another language it does not save the changes and I do not see the points option on the user panel any of you solved it?

Hi all, I have the quiz module that does not work on my part if I use the English language it works but if I use another language it does not save the changes and I do not see the points option on the user panel any of you solved it?
please help me!

Hello, how do i solve this?

$name is undefined​

Make the variable optional in the blade template. Replace {{ $name }} with {{ $name ?? '' }}

Onde posso encontrar isso? O problema ocorre ao acessar a página de administração/configurações/personalização

Where can I find this? The problem occurs when accessing the admin/settings/personalization page

ErrorException
Undefined variable: name (View: /home/***/***/resources/views/admin/settings/personalization.blade.php)
https://***/admin/settings/personalization

ErrorException
Undefined variable: name (View: /home/***/***/resources/views/admin/settings/personalization.blade.php)
https://***/admin/settings/personalization

Sim, mas o erro parece estar na própria plataforma. Mesmo sem instalar os plugins, ele não acessa a página de personalização.

Does anyone have the Rocket LMS 1.6 nulled version? Mine doesn't work the personalization page.

The error is on my Rocket LSM 1.6 platform nulled. But I don't know how to fix this.
I need the error output to know where the error is .

Did you use the new updated resource.

Já testei e parece estar funcionando perfeitamente. Por favor, dê uma olhada no código do aplicativo principal.
I need the error output to know where the error is .

Did you use the new updated resource.

Já testei e parece estar funcionando perfeitamente. Por favor, dê uma olhada no código do aplicativo principal.
How to remove this error, please tell me. What to do. I don't go into personalization.

How to remove this error, please tell me. What to do. I don't go into personalization:

$name is undefined​

Make the variable optional in the blade template. Replace {{ $name }} with {{ $name ?? '' }}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock