• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS

Universal Plugins Bundle for Rocket LMS V1.9

No permission to download
Guys! Until a normal archive with plugins and updates is available, everything else is a hat and dancing with tambourines!
In the archive, the developers give all the normal plugin files, and not stripped down as they are now.

could someone help me, I'm having trouble registering, the email system is not working.

it crashes and gives an error when sending the verification email, but the configuration in the .env is correct

following error message:

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• erros site name.png
    erros site name.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 44
could someone help me, I'm having trouble registering, the email system is not working.

it crashes and gives an error when sending the verification email, but the configuration in the .env is correct

following error message:

Thanks in advance.
Make sure you've set the app name correctly as well as the from with the email configuration.

Baixei a versão, mas como faço para obter todos os plugins?
No arquivo existem apenas 5 arquivos php e um txt.

Baixei a versão porém como faço para obter todos os plugins?
No arquivo só tem 5 arquivos php e um txt.

I downloaded the version but how do I get all the plugins? In the archive there are only 5 php files and a txt.

$name is undefined​

Make the variable optional in the blade template. Replace {{ $name }} with {{ $name ?? '' }}

Has anyone encountered ? How to fix it ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock