• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
give me anydesk
I bought an 80mm printer can print barcode stickers n invoices (2 in1). the printer seller said that for an 80mm size printer, you can only print stickers of at least 40x30mm. But when I set the barcode size to 40x30mm, the result was still the barcode too tightly and the result was broken. It's different if you set the print from the mobile app, the result is clear and the barcode result is clear.

1. the result of ultimatepos,the barcode is too tight.
2. print from the "mobile printer app", the results are clearer and can be scanner, although the sticker size is smaller but the results are still good.

Attachments

• print.png
    print.png
    535.1 KB · Views: 18
i have a problem after upgrade 4.7.7 to 4.7.8 , Product in stock but i cant sell it from pos or add sell , it shows product out of stock , i tried product add to location but it doesn't work . You please kindly help me .

Attachments

• aaa error.JPG
    aaa error.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 20
  • ddddd.png
    ddddd.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 20
i have a problem after upgrade 4.7.7 to 4.7.8 , Product in stock but i cant sell it from pos or add sell , it shows product out of stock , i tried product add to location but it doesn't work . You please kindly help me .

Thanks a lot brother , it is working now . Lot of love bro

Reactions: planet
did you manage to repair it I have the same in search for products and dashboard
Not, i didnt find it. the only that i have is this err: Status Code: 414 Request-URI Too Large but ocurrs only in the server so i will a parameter/value on the server.

Maybe asking to the people of your hosts. (Ill make the same and if i find the solutioon i will share).

I need some customization . Like total payable will be editable and adjusted from discount . When i will edit the total payable it will adjust in discount . Can any one do this ?​

Good day! I just want to share my experience when printing labels 40mmx30mm. My Printer GP-1424D and install as per supplier provided driver.
Solution 1
-when print from browser the result will have some dots in barcode and not clear. But when you save as PDF then print from ex. adobe acrobat the output is clear.
Solution 2
-download from this https://www.seagullscientific.com/support/downloads/drivers/ then configure your settings and the output is clear.
I hope you it will help you guys. Have a good day!

Good day! I just want to share my experience when printing labels 40mmx30mm. My Printer GP-1424D and install as per supplier provided driver.
Solution 1
-when print from browser the result will have some dots in barcode and not clear. But when you save as PDF then print from ex. adobe acrobat the output is clear.
Solution 2
-download from this https://www.seagullscientific.com/support/downloads/drivers/ then configure your settings and the output is clear.
thank you so much for helping & breaking silence. :love:

Solution 1
Solution 2
Thanks for sharing,
solution 1: to save pdf and print. it needs to be tested.
solution 2: already tested the bartender the results are still blurry.
Can you screenshot for the settings on the bartender? After setting the bartender, of course, you set it again in the ultimatepos barcode setting, right?

I can't sell the last item after the latest update V4.7.8. Is anyone else facing this issue?
I make some test and i don´t have the problem... Try to checked overselling (settings-sale) and look if you can sell and the stock decrease...

I am working in this model in the POS to see the stock... I will share later if its functional
1660664280826.png

Last edited:
Reactions: howard

Ultimate POS - Best ERP, Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application​

V4.7.8 – Released on July 13,2022​

1. NEW: Option to add ledger discount on view contact details page (DOCUMENT)
  2. NEW: Second unit added to add/edit product also option to add quantity in second unit added to purchase/sell (Need to enable it from Business settings > Products) (DOCUMENT)
  3. NEW: Currency precision and quantity precision moved from config to business settings (DOCUMENT)
  4. NEW: Added option to download PDF for Purchase Order
  5. NEW: Added notification option in purchase order
  6. NEW: Previous unit price added to the product line of sell and purchase(DOCUMENT)
  7. NEW: Search option added to account book and cash flow
  8. NEW: Export all products in excel format, with complete details(DOCUMENT)
  9. NEW: Product sold details table added to cash register modal
  10. NEW: Cash denomination option in add/edit sale purchase screen(DOCUMENT)
  11. Improvement: Row color change for alert quantity added to stock report
  12. Improvement: Location filter added to dashboard stock alert table
  13. Improvement: Removed stock check for draft and quotation
  14. Improvement: Subcategory added to list expenses
  15. Improvement: Total items added to invoice
  16. Improvement: Category and custom fields columns added to stock report
  17. Improvement: Contact name and business name added product stock history
  18. Improvement: Contact filter in tax report
  19. FIX: Pay term with pos sale issue fixed
  20. FIX: Update variable product with too many variations issue fixed
  21. FIX: Dropzone issue on import purchase product fixed
  22. FIX: Ledger location filter issue fixed
  23. FIX: Sales order line not getting added while stock is zero issue fixed

Download:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Password:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

thanks

Reactions: ramo66
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock