• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
This script is full of basic bugs. And developer want user pay support to fix bugs lol. If u read comments on codecayon, u will see.
I recommend u guys moving to new source code. And i found a very good source code, from developer of best selling POS script - Stock Manager Advance:
I was using SMA 3.4.5.4, i and moved to this version of Ultimate 4.7.8, because Ultimate had more funcionalities thann MPS... MPS i understood is in evolution taking the funcionality of SMA so it will take time...

Somebody said "i can resolve the bugs" but we need to pay... So is not easy to take the best decision (Move to other POS or stay here waiting...)

:)

I was using SMA 3.4.5.4, i and moved to this version of Ultimate 4.7.8, because Ultimate had more funcionalities thann MPS... MPS i understood is in evolution taking the funcionality of SMA so it will take time...

Somebody said "i can resolve the bugs" but we need to pay... So is not easy to take the best decision (Move to other POS or stay here waiting...)

:)
don't believe if someone asks money for fixing bugs other than developers.

don't believe if someone asks money for fixing bugs other than developers.
Dont believe ultimatepos’s developer too for fixing bugs. Alway require renew support to fix bugs but waste too many time for fixing 1 basic bug LOL

Hi,
I am using "Ultimate POS _4.7.7", but the transaction details in "All Sales" option is not showing after invoicing done. Rather its showing "Processing..." only. Anyone please me, what to do for fix it.
Try Changing the php version to 7.2

version 4.7.8 full Bugsssssssssssssss!!!
I have this bug...
Any idea about this error!
DataTables warning: table id=register_report_table - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7 (The same for report stock in products)

anyone that can tested this functionality in a server I want to know if this happen to you... Not in localhost, because it works!

Thanks!

I have this bug...
Any idea about this error!
DataTables warning: table id=register_report_table - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7 (The same for report stock in products)

anyone that can tested this functionality in a server I want to know if this happen to you... Not in localhost, because it works!

Thanks!
I'm using a server, there is no issue like this

Reactions: Aryan kapoor
Thanks... I use 7.4 in the hosting.
If u using nginx, go Apache & Nginx Settings, and check this box.
chrome_yKxF8jJi6i.png

@hackermiind Are you have below Modules

1. CRM V 1.7,
2. Repair V 1.6,
3. SaaS & SuperAdmin V 3.0,
4. Asset management V0.8,
2. Repair V 1.6,
3. SaaS & SuperAdmin V 3.0,
4. Asset management V0.8,

All nulled, not require enter activation code, just click Install then work

Attachments

• Repair.zip
    180 KB · Views: 77
  • Superadmin.zip
    162.4 KB · Views: 84
  • AssetManagement.zip
    84.4 KB · Views: 72
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock