• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Guys, how to fix this miss match (see screenshot attach).. this screenshot from their demo, and in my web also happen.. thanks

Just check yours, go to reports > stock reports > select "ALL" in show entries. See the different between above and bottom about Closing stock (By purchase price), Closing stock (By sale price), and Potential profit
To resolve these bugs you need to hire a Laravel expert

I'd raised many tickets on the official support forum but the developers don't bother to reply even I'd renewed support recently. Supoort is :poop:
😂😂😂 I had read your comments in the past also.. That's the reason I was thinking about hiring a laravel expert to resolve the issue.. Can you list down the bugs n issue u have been facing so far.. Would try to get a quote and make changes accordingly.

😂😂😂 I had read your comments in the past also.. That's the reason I was thinking about hiring a laravel expert to resolve the issue.. Can you list down the bugs n issue u have been facing so far.. Would try to get a quote and make changes accordingly.
I think @hero70411 may help us with it, for finding issues and even solving them too if possible.

Guys, how to fix this miss match (see screenshot attach).. this screenshot from their demo, and in my web also happen.. thanks

Just check yours, go to reports > stock reports > select "ALL" in show entries. See the different between above and bottom about Closing stock (By purchase price), Closing stock (By sale price), and Potential profit
+1

I'd raised many tickets on the official support forum but the developers don't bother to reply even I'd renewed support recently. Supoort is :poop:
Hi,
i installed and tested POS and modules. Strange, While tryng to create new user, it says:
"No active subscription found for your business. Kindly subscribe to keep using POS Software."

No add/edit button seen in Package subscription menu!
Plz How to sort out this issue?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock