• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance Theme For WP

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance WordPress ThemeS v5.9.5.2

No permission to download
Has anyone been able to import the demo into the new version?? even modifying the php parameters it continues throwing the same ajax error.

Captura de pantalla 2022-11-24 232743.png

• Wow
Reactions: dolob
Has anyone been able to import the demo into the new version?? even modifying the php parameters it continues throwing the same ajax error.
On PHP8.1 the same error. Changed to PHP7.4. Everything worked.

Last edited:

Everything worked after changing the php version? :eek:

So since there is a lot of info here and whether your using WPBakery or Elementor.

Is their a nulled version (Elementor or WP - doesn't matter to me), which you can import the demo's into without a problem?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: aesirkis
So, you for the theme import, I can currently complete doing the "Revolution Sliders Import and Theme Settings portion"
But the MEDIA obviously, the largest, is what keeps hanging up. No matter which theme, it appears.

What specifically, if anything would I be looking to increase, or fix, to stop that from happening?

The Gem 5.7.1 Elementor nulled. Work for me...

Attachments

• thegem-elementor.5.7.1.n.zip
    9.6 MB · Views: 71
  • thegem-elements-elementor.5.7.1.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 76
Reactions: anonbrax

Yes i confirm, everything is working even with PHP 8.2 but not the demo importer for wich you teporarly have to switch at least to PHP 7.4 or lower to get it to work, after the import succesfull you can get back to your desired PHP version.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock