• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance Theme For WP

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance WordPress ThemeS v5.9.5.2

No permission to download
If you are talking about my files - I wrote: "Import not work!"
Thank you my friend about your answer
But also with the previous version i have the same problem...after of few days i get this message actually in many version of up 5. why?

Reactions: mml
I like this theme, fast and trustable =)
I nulled the elementor version (again) others are same
imported all required plugins inside theme, (I didn't removed all pingbacks or remote urls, but it works)

Hey guys,
can someone confirm, if version 5.3.1 and the import-demo plugin still work? Trying but no success yet.
THX

I like this theme, fast and trustable =)
I nulled the elementor version (again) others are same
imported all required plugins inside theme, (I didn't removed all pingbacks or remote urls, but it works)

Works great! but unable to import demo data. Is it possible to do that somehow? Thanx

Hello, can someone please share The Gem Blocks for wpBakery.

Thanks for helping

Thanks, @pandapublish, I already have that. TheGem Blocks Plugin is what I am missing,
On the dashboard, it says its free, but when I try to install it gives the following error
The plugin does not have a valid header.
Purchase code verification failed. Activate TheGem
new.png
Do you have this one, thanks for helping

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock